- Apple expected to adjust orders to upstream partners to maintain profits and reduce risks
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size panel shipments decline in 1Q15
- PTI to post sales growth through 3Q15
- PCB maker Unitech to perform even more better in 2H15, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments shed 30% sequentially in 1Q15
- Asustek shifting ZenFone touch panel orders back to Taiwan
- TSMC to open new fab for 10nm manufacturing in mid-2016, says chairman
- AUO, Innolux not affected by Taiwan earthquake
- Taiwan 1Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.479Tbps, says TWNIC
- Taiwan forms Big Data Alliance
- CMC Magnetics downsizes capital by 17.18%
- CyberLink sets up subsidiary
- QD Vision introduces 2mm color LCD display optic
- Polysilicon prices outside China fall to US$16/kg
- Panel makers conservative about performance during May 1 period in China
- ITRI to cooperate with US NIST to promote LED lighting
- Commentary: HTC reveals confusing product positioning strategy
- The rise of the energy cloud signals a fundamental shift in the power segment, says Navigant
- JPEA hikes 2020 target cumulative PV installation capacity in Japan to 65.7GWp
- Largan Precision nets NT$32.86 per share for 1Q15
- TSMC hopes to build wholly-owned 12-inch fab in China
- Worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market grows 14.4% in 4Q14 as service providers continue to expand their datacenters, says IDC
- 3.75 billion Wi-Fi connected devices will be shipped worldwide by 2019, says MIC
- China market: Huahong to step up production of 16-bit MCUs
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...