- Solomon Systech launches PMOLED driver ICs for wearable displays
- Silitech sees revenues down slightly in 2Q15
- Windows 10 expected to benefit notebook market more than smartphone market
- Foxconn Electronics to produce Xiaomi, Asustek smartphones for sale in Brazil
- SAS starts construction of PV power-generation station in Philippines
- SPIL 2Q15 revenues meet low-end guidance
- Giga Solar reports record sales for June
- Digitimes Research: LED bulb prices drop in China market
- China market: Meizu ships 8.9 million smartphones in 1H15
- LG expected to invest over US$800 million in new OLED facilities
- Novatek June sales up 4%
- Win Semi 2Q15 sales increase 10%
- Giantplus reports June 2015 performance
- SAS June revenues hit record
- Getac reports growth in June revenues
- HTC posts net losses of over NT$8 billion in 2Q15
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- Digitimes Research: Shipments of white-box phablets suffer first on-year decline in 2Q15
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- Giga Solar acquires PV power-generating station in Japan
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- Taiwan June CPI down on year, says DGBAS
- Radiant revenues drop on year in June
- TPK sees June revenues drop
- Realtek revenues decline in June
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...