- iPad shipments expected to decline over 20% in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan to ship 25.5 million handsets in 2Q15
- Transcend 1Q15 sales down, but gross margin up
- GlobalWafers nets NT$1.40 per share for 1Q15
- Quanta pushing into private cloud solutions for revenue growth
- Casetek sees weak results in 1Q15 due to rising labor costs and delayed orders
- HTC April revenues down
- Innolux reports 1Q15 performance
- Apple and Samsung driving evolution in embedded touch handset displays, says IHS
- Panel pricing showing downward trend in May, says firm
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- Tablet market losing demand
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
- China investors near deal to acquire OmniVision
- Smart grid IT revenues expected to double by 2024, says firm
- ECS nets NT$0.68 per share for 1Q15
- China unlikely to develop home-grown DRAM technology within five years, say Nanya and Inotera
- Taiwan market: Asustek to launch VivoWatch in early May
- Taiwan market: TWM aims at 3 million 4G users for end of 2015
- MediaTek profits hit 7-quarter low
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- China PV module makers seeking solar cells produced outside of China, Taiwan
- Ichia reports revenues for April
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...