- SerComm tops networking/communication device makers in 1H14 net EPS
- Foxconn looking to step into medical equipment, says chairman
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Digitimes Research: Top-6 Taiwan LCD driver IC companies post revenue gains in 2Q14
- Lenovo to reduce notebook outsourcing to 40% of target shipments in 2015
- US lowers anti-dumping tariff for Motech to 20.86%
- Panel makers look to develop new applications amid limited growth for tablets
- Taiwan market: New iPhone expected to drive demand for 4G subscriptions
- TPVIA dismisses speculation over looming EU solar probe
- Acer expected to ship 4 million smartphones in 2014
- Entry-level 4G handset demand in China to increase during 2H14; expected to push down penetration rate of high-end panels
- Digitimes Research: July LED bulb prices grow in China market
- Chi Mei Materials reports increased profit margin in 2Q14
- IC testing firm Ardentec to ramp capacity by 50%
- Alibaba and Haier to launch Ultra HD smart TV
- Investment in microgrids in Asia Pacific will total nearly US$31 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- China-based Ngames expected to ship 600,000 desktops in China in 2014
- Global projector shipments grow 17% on year in 2Q14, says Futuresource Consulting
- Worldwide large TFT-LCD panel supply area to increase 6% in 2014, says MIC
- Digitimes Research: Revenues of top-3 Taiwan foundry houses to leap 13% on quarter in 3Q14
- SPIL to take over idle ProMOS 12-inch fab for NT$6.4 billion
- Sporton International expects continued growth in 3Q14 revenues
- Clevo in talks with Tencent and Alibaba for partnership
- LED luminaire revenues for outdoor and parking applications will reach US$1.4 billion annually by 2021, says Navigant
- CSOT to raise US$926 million in new 8.5G facilities, says report
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...