- Coretronic ships 7.69 million BLUs in June
- Compal sees over 10% growth on month in June revenues; Inventec suffers small decline
- Compal and Wistron to evenly share Dell consumer notebook orders for 2015
- Young Fast reports 33.45% decline in revenues for June 2014
- IC substrate suppliers look to strong sales in 2H14
- Power supply market to grow US$3.5 billion in 4 years, says IHS
- Applied Materials introduces CVD, CMP systems for 3D architectures
- Tablet quarterly shipments fall for the first time, says DisplaySearch
- IC design houses set for higher gross margins
- Lighting-use LED market scale to reach US$4.88 billion in 2014, says LEDinside
- Young Optics reports over 6% on-year increase in June revenues
- HannStar reports over 30% decline in June revenues
- Digitimes Research: Competition in emerging markets remains the focus for smartphone industry
- Taiwan market: Acer expands projector business
- UMC June revenues hit all-time high
- Synnex Technology sees decreased June revenues
- Digitimes Research: China market sees mixed LED bulb pricing trend in June
- Delta Electronics June revenues up on year
- Power inductor maker Magic to debut on OTC securities market
- Epistar June revenues hit record for 4th time straight
- Lite-On Technology sees increased June revenues
- EU to probe China PV makers, say Taiwan makers
- PC rebound in mature regions stabilizes market in 2Q14, says IDC
- Foxconn chairman to make keynote at China Eco Forum Global
- VIS revenues grow in June, 2Q14
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...