- China software industry posts January-July revenues of nearly CNY2.36 trillion, says MIIT
- CEA defines HDR compatible displays
- Taiwan solar cell makers see demand in excess of capacities in September
- BOE to purchase 6G flexible OLED production equipment, says report
- Revenues from vehicle-to-external communications systems expected to total nearly US$180 billion from 2015-2025, says report
- AUO and 3M announce new partnership
- Touch Taiwan: Corning exhibits new glass products
- Global wearable market grows 223.2% in 2Q15, says IDC
- Global tablet shipments in 2015 estimated at 163 million units, says TrendForce
- Solargiga Energy posts net profit of nearly CNY7 million for 1H15
- China smartphone market dominated by local vendors
- Acer seeking smartphone OEM in Indonesia
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015 to kick off with more than 700 exhibitors
- Semiconductor equipment suppliers brace for layoffs
- Digitimes Research: China looks at 70% IC self-sufficiency in 2025
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- TDDI solutions set to see growing adoption among smartphones
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
- Laster lands orders for LED headlights from China
- Taiwan market: BenQ cooperates with Chunghwa Telecom to set up smart bus stations
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches 3 ZenFone smartphones
- Global PC demand impacted by currency depreciation and high inventory, says Acer CEO
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...