- Taiwan IC suppliers to benefit as Samsung steps up purchases of IC parts
- MediaTek hikes 4G smartphone solution shipment target for 2014
- Silicon Motion looks to 15-20% sequential revenue growth in 3Q14
- Radiant Opto-Electronics nets NT$3.07 per share for 1H14
- HTC conservative about 3Q14
- Russia market: Smartphone competition heating up
- Solartech mulls shift of solar cell capacity abroad in response to US anti-dumping taxation
- UMC to ramp 28nm wafer capacity
- Young Optics 1H14 net profit down over 60% on year
- Unimicron net profits up significantly in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Promotion of HEMS appliances in Japan faces problems
- Vendors cutting notebook shipments to Latin America
- AUO expects 5-8% growth in 3Q14 small- to medium-size panel shipments
- Intel to see difficulties shipping 40 million tablet CPUs in 2014
- Taiwan PV makers hope to set floor prices in place of US anti-dumping tax
- Taiwan sets quality standards for LED light bulbs
- AUO reports staggering profit growth for 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
- PCB/LCD equipment supplier Asia Neo Tech to debut on Taiwan OTC market
- Taiwan 2Q14 economic growth rate upward adjusted to 3.84%, says DGBAS
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship over 101 million smartphones in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships 351.4 million small- to mid-size panels in 2Q14
- Macronix to start 8-inch OEM wafer business
- MediaTek 3Q14 revenues to grow 6-11% on quarter, say sources
- Taiwan market: InFocus to launch smartphone M810
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...