- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
- Innolux, AUO chairmen urge government to financially support panel makers
- Taiwan FTC approves acquisition of HMI by ASML
- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to fall on slowdown in Intel orders
- China Internet user base over 709 million at end of June, says CNNIC
- Digitimes Research: Japan IT vendors stepping into IoT business
- Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
- Taiwan market: Smartphone sales up slightly in July
- Taiwan market: Mobile Internet-access infrastructure key to development of mobile payments, says NCC
- More notebook vendors adopt on-board memory for Apollo Lake-based models
- IEI Integration sees increased orders for lottery terminals from Gtech
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to extend lead in smartphone AP market
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- The strengths of Gorilla Glass 5: Q&A with Corning executive James Hollis
- E Ink Holdings turns profitable in 2Q16
- HTC to take part in TGS 2016
- TowerJazz and SMIC sales to surge in 2016, says IC Insights
- China market: Online search valued at CNY21 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments increase 8% in 2Q16
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...