- Google to use renewable energy in Taiwan datacenter
- Asustek to struggle to reach 2016 smartphone shipment target
- SPIL chairman calls for more open government policy
- MSI may ship 5 million graphics cards in 2016
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
- Dialog enters GaN market with integrated devices targeting fast charging power adapters
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic expected to remain largest automotive Li battery maker, steps into LED automotive lighting
- Heraeus showcases flexible, foldable touch panel technology at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Longsys promotes SDP model to boost SSD sales
- China firms set to expand presence in global NAND flash market, says DRAMeXchange
- Consumer IC vendor Sonix to ship over 600 million MCUs in 2016, says report
- Panel shortages to remain until the end of 2016, say Innolux and AUO chairmen
- Innolux, AUO chairmen urge government to financially support panel makers
- Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
- More notebook vendors adopt on-board memory for Apollo Lake-based models
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- Prices for handset peripheral chips falling
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Taiwan market: Sharp launches Aquos Z2 smartphone
- Taiwan PCB production value to rise 8.8% in 3Q16, says IEK
- Taiwan supply chain makers to benefit from release of PS4 Neo, PS4 Slim, says paper
- Semi, LCD equipment maker Gallant to see EPS double in 2016, says paper
- China Internet user base over 709 million at end of June, says CNNIC
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...