- iPhone 5c successor to feature FinFET chips, say sources
- FPCB maker Ichia reports decreased revenues for July
- MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
- Precise Biometrics signs license agreement with Elan
- Motech Industries unable to swing into profitability in 3Q15, says KGI Securities
- Catcher capacity unaffected by recent employee protest, says company
- Inspection service company Sporton posts revenue growth in July
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year in 3Q15
- HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
- Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
- China market: New energy vehicle sales and production climbing
- Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Elan Microelectronics reports on-year decline in July revenues
- Ultra HD TV shipments expected to grow nearly 150% in 2015, says firm
- China market: Huawei to offer business-use cloud services
- Worldwide large-size TFT LCD panel shipments reached 154 million units in 2Q15, up 3.4% sequentially, says MIC
- Makers optimistic about handset panel shipments to China in 2H15, says firm
- Samsung cutting DRAM capacity to halt price falls, says report
- China makers could surpass Korea in LTPS AMOLED capacity by 2018, says firm
- Taiwan market: Acer sees strong sales at TCAS
- Digitimes Research: RT Works launches robot to help people walk
- LanMark posts profit for 1H15
- Samsung Pay to be released in September, say reports
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...