- Nexus 6P to help ramp up Huawei smartphone shipments in 2015
- Pneumatic component maker Chelic ramping capacity in Taiwan, China
- Inotera chairman reportedly to be hired by Tsinghua Unigroup
- HTC September revenues up sequentially
- LandMark Optoelectronics revenues hit record in September
- Digitimes Research: Difference between Apple Watch and Android Wear devices narrowed
- Taiwan market: Telcos announce contract-bundled pricing for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Largan Precision sees increased September revenues
- Radiant Opto-Electronics reports revenues for September 2015
- Sharp establishes sales company for electronic components in Shenzhen, China
- Green Energy Technology sees tiny growth in September revenues
- Global semiconductor sales decrease slightly in August, says SIA
- Catcher sees growth in September revenues
- MediaTek dismisses layoff rumors
- Auto, industrial chip orders falling
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- China aims to complete electric vehicle power charging infrastructure by 2020
- Tera Xtal to shut down northern Taiwan plant
- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
- Solartech, Danen see mixed growth in September revenues
- ECS reports revenue growth for September 2015
- CSOT evaluating construction of 11G facilities
- ASE seeking court injunction on SPIL shareholders meeting
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...