- Foundry production interrupted during earthquake
- Earthquake hits key Taiwan Science Park
- Innolux production base hit by earthquake
- Lenovo reports fiscal 3Q15 revenues of nearly US$13 billion
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to fall almost 20% in 1Q16
- Taiwan MOEA approves TSMC 12-inch fab investment in China
- China records PV installation capacity of 15.13GWp in 2015, says NEA
- Synnex Technology International reports revenues for January 2016
- Demand for metal-alloy chassis to grow over next 3-5 years
- A few local makers win Taiwan government LED street lamp procurement bids
- Worldwide wearable devices sales to grow 18.4% in 2016, says Gartner
- AUO starts shipping bezel-less Ultra HD TV panels in 1Q16
- Sharp to finalize Foxconn or INCJ bailout within 1 month
- Demand for LCD panels for mosaic video walls surging in China, says firm
- Toshiba reportedly to close R&D center in Taiwan
- China PV module makers ask Taiwan makers to lower solar cell prices
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 10.235 million LCD TVs in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Konica Minolta showcases flexible OLED lighting panels at Lighting Japan 2016
- Green Energy Technology January revenues hit 57-month high
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments increase 11.5% on quarter in 4Q15
- PTI reports decreased January revenues
- UMC reports increased January revenues
- Taiwan semiconductor firms expected to start restocking inventories
- HTC aims at 10% handset market share in India
- Winbond, Macronix January revenues rise on year
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
During a Digitimes interview, Global Sales and Operations senior vice president B.S. Teh for Seagate...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...