- Realtek sees profits down in 1Q17
- GlobalWafers seeing robust semiconductor wafer demand
- Corning reports core EPS of US$0.39 for 1Q17
- Taiwan server makers see reshuffle of orders from Microsoft, Facebook, Google
- PTI looks to sequential revenue growth through 4Q17
- Merry reports strong EPS for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Bank launches AI financial advisory services
- GCL-Poly fails to team up with Motech, NSP
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro Duo graphics card
- 60.16 million LCD TV panel shipped globally in 1Q17, says WitsView
- Micron, Microsoft announce collaboration
- Gemtek sees earnings nearly triple in 1Q17
- Commentary: Will Terry Gou consider acquiring Vizio?
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- Taiwan market: CHT expects significant revenues from IoT platform
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- TSMC talks about its next growth drivers
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- China market: China makers slash smartphone panel prices
- Taiwan market: Perobot adds 2 Pepper sales agents
- Micron talks about its integrated global operations
- India market: Xiaomi facing increasing competition from Oppo, Vivo, says report
- Meizu lowers smartphone shipment target for 2017, says paper
- HTC North Asia chief leaves company, says paper
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...