- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD driver IC revenues up over 10% in 2013
- Samsung, TSMC to share Apple 14/16nm chip orders
- LED driver IC vendors receiving short lead-time orders
- VIA claims NT$4.14 billion compensation for IP infringements by Asustek, ASMedia
- Taiwan-based handset ODMs to ship more entry-level LTE smartphones in 2014
- Amtran to reach 2013 LCD TV shipment target, says paper
- ITRI transfers DSSC technology to Formosa Plastics
- Wistron may be chosen as 3rd candidate OEM for iWatch
- Samsung unlikely to adopt metal-alloy chassis for Galaxy S5
- AMD aims to hike global DIY market share; updates 2014 roadmap
- XYZprinting to begin shipments of own-brand 3D printers
- Acer wins support from Taiwan-based component makers
- Innolux to issue new shares worth up to NT$20 billion
- 3M partners with Cambrios to produce flexible silver nanowire film for touch screens
- GLT expects small sequential drop in 4Q13 revenues
- Genesis Photonics to defer production at factory in eastern China
- Foxconn starts operations at first store-factory complex in China
- Lite-On Technology to merge with Leotek, other subsidiaries
- Global LED lighting penetration estimated at 20% in 2013, 30% in 2014, says Everlight
- IC distributor Alltek revenues soar in November
- Smart wearable shipments to grow more than 500% between 1H and 2H13, says Canalys
- Feei Cherng sales to drop 20% in 4Q13 but set to rebound in 2014
- Taiwan market: Windows models occupy one-third of business-use tablet sales, says Microsoft Taiwan
- HDI board, FPCB, FCCL makers set to enjoy brisk sales in 2014
- ST digital-compass modules adopted for Xiaomi smartphone
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...