- Welcome to the Computex of Things
- From IoT to MU-MIMO: Q&A with Broadcom sales VP Michael Hurlston
- UMC developing 18nm process technology
- Intel to acquire Altera for US$16.7 billion
- Taiwan motherboard makers less active in Computex 2015 due to delayed Skylake
- Microsoft to address Google Chromebook competition through Windows 10 pricing
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- PC evolution, cloud and emergence of IoT: Q&A with Intel Taiwan country manager Jason Chen
- Corning introduces Corning Lotus NXT Glass
- China Telecom to procure PON devices in 2015
- China, Taiwan makers to set up overseas solar cell capacity of 3GWp by end of 2015
- Skyworth uses Realtek chips in HDR Ultra HD TVs
- IDTI becomes certified for Windows 8.1 Touch products
- High-quality, long-lasting: Q&A with Gigabyte motherboard team
- Osram wins preliminary judgment on LED latent infringement charge against Asustek
- EU starts anti-circumvention investigation of Taiwan solar firms
- Formosa Plastics developing dye-sensitized solar cells, says paper
- BenQ returns to Computex after 8-year absence
- Smartwatch display shipments to reach 34 millio in 2015, says IHS
- HTC to roll out new series of smartphones in 2H15, says chairperson
- Computex 2015: ASRock to showcase latest gaming products; AMD focuses on new processors
- Computex 2015: Intel unveils innovations for IoT industry and new Broadwell-H processors
- Front-end to back-end, choosing the right IoT memory solution by application
- USB 3.1 Type-C to become the new high-speed transmission standard
- Global sales of non-smartphone cellular-embedded devices to exceed 112 million units in 2015, says Gartner
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...