- Compal to resume production at Vietnam factory, says president
- SME Wi-Fi solutions to post strong growth in 2015, says Aruba executive
- HD panel demand to remain steady throughout Lunar New Year, say sources
- Taiwan LED makers eyeing DoB market
- Solar cell maker Motech to merge with Topcell
- Taiwan display industry output value to drop in 2014, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: China Mobile to have 80 million TD-LTE users at end of 2014
- Nearly 55% of TVs shipped in 2015 to be 40-inch and above, says MIC
- LCD and OLED panel growth to boost driver IC market, says DisplaySearch
- Compal smartphone shipments reach 20 million in 2014, to double in 2015
- Wistron to make investment in telematics device maker
- Acer ranks as top consumer notebook vendor in Brazil in 3Q14
- First-tier analog IC suppliers eye sales rebound in 2015
- Commentary: Competition in cloud server market heating up
- Leading China PV makers ready to set up production lines abroad to evade US taxation
- CGCC reportedly questions China PV systems quality
- Testing equipment supplier Zen Voce to list on Taiwan OTC securities market
- SPIL to meet 4Q14 guidance
- Ardentec responds to report on 2014 earnings
- Touch panel makers faced with increasing competition from panel makers
- GES sells PV power facilities in US, says paper
- SemiLEDs announces definitive common stock purchase agreement
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting market value in 2015 estimated at nearly US$30 billion
- IC design service firms partnering with foundry houses to solicit orders for advanced processes
- Lextar aims to ship over 40 million LED light bulbs in 2015
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...