- Intel to help vendors launch inexpensive tablets, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q15 LCD monitor shipments
- Taiwan March manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q15 handset shipments down 30.3% sequentially
- Acer showcases range of new products in New York
- Acer re-launches Predator gaming notebook lineup
- China suppliers continue to lead the solar PV module market in 2014, says IHS
- MediaTek responds to patent infringement case brought by Synaptics against its China-based affiliate
- Wireless charging module makers to offer dual- or multi-mode solutions, say Taiwan makers
- Brogent Technologies looks to gross margin of 55%
- Commentary: Can Sharp improve its performance from increased presence in China?
- EU postponement of energy-inefficient halogen bulbs ban until September 2018 to have varying results, says IHS
- Osram to transfer general lighting lamps business into independent legal structure
- CalAmp adopts Mitac navigation software, says paper
- Gartner cuts forecast for 2015 chip market growth
- Synaptics files patent complaints in protection of touch sensing technology
- Supply chains prepping for increase in 2-in-1 tablet orders from China
- Samsung talks up new flexible AMOLED technology
- China 2014 PV product exports worth US$16.2 billion
- Memory related device suppliers to break into Taiwan top-10 IC design houses in 2015
- Asustek looking to ship 30 million ZenFone smartphones in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size TFT LCD panel shipments to increase 5% in 2Q15
- Annual installations of natural gas generator sets to more than double by 2024, says Navigant
- 2nd-tier China LED makers may start price-cut competition
- GET to issue 150 million new shares for private placement
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...