- LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
- Delta Electronics signs up Xander as Taiwan sales agent
- Production schedules at 12-inch fabs begin to loosen
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Touch Taiwan 2014: ITRI features new one-step production method for touch panels
- ASPs for handset, touch controller, LCD driver ICs trending down in 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: JDI WQHD technology gaining traction in China high-end smartphone market
- China market: Acer cooperates with retail chain Gome
- Sony Mobile to adopt metal-alloy chassis for smartphones to be launched in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Shipments of 64-bit application processors to grow fast in 2H14
- Asustek expects to ship nearly 8 million ZenPhones in 2014
- Sales of branded smartphones from service providers such as Amazon, Facebook, and Alibaba lower than expected
- UL offers security surveillance system testing standard
- Panel makers see increased orders for vehicle applications
- Touch Taiwan 2014: GIS displays new whiteboard products
- Global notebook shipments may drop 20-30% in 4Q14, say component makers
- Digitimes Research: China small- to medium-size panel shipments to increase 12.9% in 2H14
- Innolux notebook panel supply currently faces 20% shortage
- Motherboard price competition expands to Europe
- AUO, Innolux have order visibility until 4Q14
- Cree to invest in Lextar Electronics
- Use of sapphire in smartphones may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Quantum dot panel, lighting technology: Q&A with QD Vision
- Three-quarters of high resolution smartphone LCDs will ship to Apple and China vendors, says DisplaySearch
- PC outlook improves, although shipments are still expected to fall 3.7% in 2014, says IDC
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...