- TSMC reportedly considers generating its own electricity
- Taiwan, China to see LED chip sector consolidation, says Epistar president
- KYEC looks to single-digit revenue growth in 3Q15
- IC demand unlikely to pick up until 2Q16, says TSIA chairman
- Commentary: MediaTek-MStar expansion to pose threat to other IC vendors
- Foxconn to step up cooperation with SK Group
- Tongfang Global and QD Vision partner on new quantum dot TVs
- Costs for new OLED lighting modules from Mitsubishi and Pioneer to drop 60%
- Automotive industry now the third largest end market for power semiconductors, IHS says
- General Integration expects to achieve revenues of NT$300 million from 3D business in 2015
- Giga Solar Materials expects return of 10-12% on investment in PV power-generating station in Japan
- Sunrex Technology to buy back 1.65% stake
- Taiwan market: BenQ launches 4G-connected action camera
- TPK reports August 2015 revenues
- 10-20MWp PV systems damaged by Typhoon in Taiwan
- Merger with Asustek unlikely, says Acer CEO
- Taiwan market: Projector market up 11.6% on year
- Motech looks to acquire solar cell lines in China
- Acer to acquire bicycle GPS device vendor Xplova
- Digitimes Research: August 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices down in China
- India market: MediaTek, Micromax collaborate on mid- to high-end smartphones
- Schott optimistic about thin glass demand in the semiconductor industry
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Taiwan market: Microsoft offers business-use mobile information security solution
- IFA 2015: Acer unveils new smartphone with 10-core CPU
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...