- Intel next-generation top-end CPU platforms ready for 3Q17
- Prices of 12-inch blank wafers to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
- PTI revenues hit record for 4th straight month
- MediaTek November revenues hit 7-month low
- TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
- Russia market: Xiaomi smartphones getting popular
- Qualcomm begins commercial sampling of 10nm server chips
- ASE IC ATM revenues rise in November
- BMC chip vendor Aspeed November revenues hit record high
- China, Taiwan PERC P-type solar cell makers consider adoption of N-type IBC, HJT technologies
- General Interface Solution to buy back 1.62% stake
- Silitech reports flat performance for November
- Local governments in China suspend PV installation applications
- China LED material, chip makers hike prices
- CPT November shipments drop, but revenues increase
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM smartphone shipments to decline in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- HTC sees revenues continue to drop in November
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 4Q16 to reach 51.29 million
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- Imec demos vertically stacked GAA silicon nanowire CMOS transistors
- Taiwan November export value down on month, up on year, says MOF
- Parade reports increased revenues for November
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$16 billion
- Advantech revenues up in November
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...