- Digitimes Research: Six 2-in-1 Chromebooks scheduled for 2015 to tackle non-education markets
- CSOT starts producing 55-inch Full HD TV panels at 2nd 8.5G factory
- TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
- MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
- TSMC to triple 16nm chip capacity by end-2016, says co-CEO
- Foxconn to build supply chain financial service system
- HTC to block media from attending shareholders meeting
- GIS expects 2Q15 revenues to fall 15-20% sequentially
- Demand for overclocking surges in the face of declining desktop market, says HWinsights
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile launches new flagship Xperia Z3+, Xperia Z4 Tablet
- LCD monitor panel prices in May fall, says WitsView
- Taiwan becomes major revenue contributor to Google
- Taiwan solar cell makers under pressure of upgrading technology
- M31 teams up with Imagination
- Google BrandLab to set up branch office in Singapore in 2H16
- UMC holds technology forum in Japan
- Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Seagate names new head for Taiwan office
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...