- MediaTek joins China Mobile 5G project
- Industry integration, 5G and IoT applications: Q&A with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- HTC, investment firms to form VR venture capital alliance
- GET may see operating loss in July
- ASE expects merger with SPIL to create synergies
- China Mobile showcases smart robot at MWC Shanghai
- UMC orders equipment for Xiamen fab
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 and 800 processors to support Google Tango
- Taiwan market: Acer launches new notebook, to boost share to 24% in 4Q16
- Microsoft said to release Surface AIO in 3Q16
- Tatung to complete 60MWp PV installation in Taiwan by end of 2016
- TSMC 3Q16 revenues to rise almost 20%, says report
- HTC invests more capital into overseas subsidiary
- GDDC running PV power-generating station in New Jersey
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- TSEC raises capital
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$3 billion
- Philippines PC market hits record-high shipment levels in 1Q16, says IDC
- India PC shipments declined 7.4% in 1Q16, says Gartner
- China software revenues near CNY1.8 trillion in January-May, says MIIT
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...