- Acer starts selling Ultra HD monitors in Taiwan
- Coretronic expects 4Q14 BLU shipments to drop slightly
- Quanta said to be main supplier of Google Project Ara
- Inotera to more than double capex for 2015
- UMC posts net profits of NT$2.92 billion for 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see sequential growth in touch panel shipments during 3Q14
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
- Inspection service company Sporton reports strong performance for 3Q14
- Project Ara modularized smartphone to enter commercial production in 2015
- MCU vendor Holtek to post single-digit revenue growth in 4Q14
- Asia Tech Image poised to start production in Myanmar
- Nanya profit hits all-time high in 3Q14
- Delta Electronics 3Q14 net profit hits record
- TSMC to trail Samsung by 14pp in FinFET in 2015, says Barclays
- Chunghwa Telecom aims to save 10% of 2014 capex budget
- Corning announces 3Q14 financial performance
- LG Electronics announces 3Q14 performance
- Sony seeks cheaper panel solutions as smartphone competition intensifies
- MOEA conditionally approves Sanan Optoelectronics stake in Epistar
- Solar glass price plunge to cease as trade sanctions take effect, says IHS
- Flip Chip technology expected to be used in more LED TVs released in 2015
- China September polysilicon imports hit record, says CNIA
- Lite-On, Delta win New Taipei LED streetlamp contracts
- GET, Motech form strategic alliance
- LED penetration rate expected to reach between 60-70% over the next 5 years
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...