- Google to use renewable energy in Taiwan datacenter
- Asustek to struggle to reach 2016 smartphone shipment target
- SPIL chairman calls for more open government policy
- MSI may ship 5 million graphics cards in 2016
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
- Dialog enters GaN market with integrated devices targeting fast charging power adapters
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic expected to remain largest automotive Li battery maker, steps into LED automotive lighting
- Heraeus showcases flexible, foldable touch panel technology at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Longsys promotes SDP model to boost SSD sales
- China firms set to expand presence in global NAND flash market, says DRAMeXchange
- Consumer IC vendor Sonix to ship over 600 million MCUs in 2016, says report
- Panel shortages to remain until the end of 2016, say Innolux and AUO chairmen
- Innolux, AUO chairmen urge government to financially support panel makers
- Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
- More notebook vendors adopt on-board memory for Apollo Lake-based models
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- Prices for handset peripheral chips falling
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Taiwan market: Sharp launches Aquos Z2 smartphone
- Taiwan PCB production value to rise 8.8% in 3Q16, says IEK
- Taiwan supply chain makers to benefit from release of PS4 Neo, PS4 Slim, says paper
- Semi, LCD equipment maker Gallant to see EPS double in 2016, says paper
- China Internet user base over 709 million at end of June, says CNNIC
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...