- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- JTouch continues to see steady demand for metal mesh products
- Epistar expects business operations to peak in 3Q15
- Industry mergers may boost SPIL's role, says company chairman
- Powerchip inks pact to built 12-inch JV fab in China
- Taiwan to mothball No. 4 nuclear power plant
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Go Scale Capital facing challenges running Lumileds, says Epistar chairman
- Digitimes Research: Japan has potential demand for UAVs
- Taiwan LED makers faced with decreased global TV demand, competition from China makers
- ASE to raise US$200 million through ECB
- 4K TV panel shipments grow nearly 60% in 2Q15
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Solar cell makers lower prices
- Taiwan market: CHT hikes 4G user targets, says paper
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- China market: Meizu ready to launch MX5, says paper
- Green Energy Technology to hike prices by 5% in July
- Wind power capacity installations expected to grow 8.9% in 2015, says firm
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile, Huawei expanding mobile device sales
- Global LCD TV panel shipments reach 22.45 million in May
- Global DRAM module sales rise 21% in 2014, says DRAMeXchange
- Taipower to limit power supply to industrial users
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...