- Local governments in China suspend PV installation applications
- China LED material, chip makers hike prices
- TSMC to build new plant for 5nm and newer processes
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- Chip demand for iPads slows
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 4Q16 to reach 51.29 million
- China, Taiwan PERC P-type solar cell makers consider adoption of N-type IBC, HJT technologies
- General Interface Solution to buy back 1.62% stake
- PTC expects AR to have more potential than VR
- CPT November shipments drop, but revenues increase
- Sigurd, CHPT November revenues increase
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM smartphone shipments to decline in 4Q16
- Camera module maker Newmax reports increased sales for November
- Nanya posts revenue growth in November
- HTC sees revenues continue to drop in November
- Lite-On Technology sees November revenues increase
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Advantech revenues up in November
- Compeq November revenues hit 12-month high
- DRAM contract prices rise to US$18 in November, says DRAMeXchange
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...