- Xian SinoChip reportedly uses Powerchip foundry services
- TSMC Solar president reportedly to resign
- Sony Mobile to focus on high-end smartphones, will decrease ODM orders, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Japan TV vendors see their proportion of 50-inch and above size Ultra HD TV sales drop
- Smartphone 4G solution prices to continue to fall in 1H15
- China CCM makers expanding capacities
- Digitimes Research: Intel cooperation with Fossil to develop smartwatches will help expand influence in wearables market
- Middle East and Africa PV market accumulates 12GW pipeline with strong growth potential, says Solarbuzz
- Worldwide capacity of next-generation advanced batteries expected to increase nearly 1,000-fold by 2023, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers continue to focus on a-Si panels for high-end smartphones
- LCD monitor, notebook panel pricing increases in September
- Notebook demand undermined by new Apple devices
- Taiwan August export order value slightly up on month, says MOEA
- Taiwan market: Meizu likely to launch smartphone MX4
- Tablet panel pricing for 7-inch units remains flat in mid-September
- LTPS panel technology currently sees oversupply in the market
- TSMC, UMC ramping wafer production capacity in China
- Asustek, Gigabyte unlikely to achieve motherboard shipment goals for 3Q14
- Cree accuses Harvatek, Kingbright of patent infringement in US
- Tyntek to downsize capital by 33.73%
- Foxconn Brazil plant resumes production
- China turns out 18.0GWp of solar-grade silicon wafers in 1H14, says CPIA
- Global solar cell demand in 2014 estimated at 40GWp, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Alibaba faced with difficulties expanding overseas
- Pulsed RF power semiconductor device markets to exceed US$300 million by 2019, says ABI Research
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...