- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- Zhen Ding and Flexium to see strong 2015 EPS thanks to iPhone orders
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- Simplo under pressure in competition for next-generation iPhone battery orders
- BenQ unveils 6 intelligent solutions
- China software industry posts January-April revenues of CNY1.215 trillion, says MIIT
- Samsung SDI inks MOU with China Wuxi for polarizer plants
- TSMC to build 10nm pilot line in June, says report
- Xiaomi Technology expects 2015 cloud computing revenues to hike 4-5 fold, says chairman
- Japan Display holds top spot in vehicle display shipments in 2014, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo ranks as 3rd largest smartphone vendor in 1Q15
- Apple plans to add a new supplier for LCD driver ICs, say sources
- Hisense launches new 4K ULED TVs
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Digitimes Research: Sharp struggling due to lagging orders in China
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- HMI slips to loss in April
- Computex 2015: Smart living gaining attention from vendors
- China market: HTC to launch HTC One E9sw to ramp up sales, says paper
- Taiwan April manufacturing production index down up on year, says MOEA
- Foxconn runs B2B online components sale, says paper
- Merry Electronics needs to move one step further to become iPhone supply chain maker
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...