- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14
- Giga Solar Materials expects 50% growth for PV silver paste shipments in 2015
- HTC sponsors eSports teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid, Team SoloMid
- UMC looks to wafer shipment and ASP growth in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14
- AUO reports declines in 4Q14 and 2014 performance
- Asustek facing challenges in 2015
- LG Display reports 4Q14 results
- EU may dismiss SolarWorld request for anti-circumvention probe again, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches high-end smartphone Galaxy Note Edge
- Solar wafer maker Gigastorage expects full utilization in March
- China software industry posts 2014 revenues of over CNY3.7 trillion, says MIIT
- SK Hynix posts record earnings for 4Q14 and 2014
- Global advanced driver assistance systems market to exceed US$90 billion by 2020, says ABI Research
- Corning reports 4Q14 and 2014 financial results
- Taiwan market: Local retailers expect 20% sales growth from Ultra HD TVs
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of large-size TFT LCD panels reach 66.99 million in 1Q15
- Prices for non-China/Taiwan-made solar cells fall
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
- Inotera reports record revenues and profits for 2014
- Nanya reports strong profits for 2014
- Demand for fine-pitch LED display panels growing, but prices will fall, say Taiwan makers
- TV vendors optimistic about WCG LCD TV development in 2015
- Acer online ticket services deserve praise, says founder
- Samsung to increase smartphone production in India, says paper
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...