- TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
- Google BrandLab to set up branch office in Singapore in 2H16
- MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
- UMC holds technology forum in Japan
- Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
- LCD monitor panel prices in May fall, says WitsView
- Taiwan becomes major revenue contributor to Google
- Taiwan solar cell makers under pressure of upgrading technology
- M31 teams up with Imagination
- Seagate names new head for Taiwan office
- Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
- Foxconn to continue expanding Big Data center in Guizhou
- Memoright to step into eMCP field
- Samsung eyeing QLED panels, say reports
- MediaTek expected to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q15 guidance
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils Bravia LCD TVs
- LED lighting peak to come in 2018: Q&A with MLS president Lawrence Lin
- Samsung SDI inks MOU with China Wuxi for polarizer plants
- Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
- Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
- Xiaomi Technology expects 2015 cloud computing revenues to hike 4-5 fold, says chairman
- GCL insures PV modules
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Second-tier motherboard makers to see drops in 2015 shipments
- US cable performance improves, but Pay TV market headwinds remain, says IHS
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...