- India market: MediaTek, Micromax collaborate on mid- to high-end smartphones
- Foxconn to step up cooperation with SK Group
- Acer to acquire bicycle GPS device vendor Xplova
- ASE chairman urges Taiwan companies to unite to face challenges from China supply chain
- Amkor positive about consolidation within IC backend sector
- Apple receiving G/G touch samples for 2016 iPhone
- Motech looks to acquire solar cell lines in China
- Taiwan market: Microsoft unveils cross-platform foldable keyboard
- Giga Solar to set up PV station in Japan
- Digitimes Research: August 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices down in China
- Win Semi August revenues rise 7%
- IFA 2015: Samsung, Motorola, Huawei to showcase new smartwatches
- Schott optimistic about thin glass demand in the semiconductor industry
- Intel introduces sixth-generation Intel Core processors based on Skylake
- III sets up IoT intelligent commerce SIG to promote smart e-commerce in Taiwan
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Inventory adjustments in semi industry coming to an end, says TSMC executive
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- LG looking at 9.7G facilities, say reports
- China ends tax exemption for EPZ-imported polysilicon
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...