- The mbed IoT ecosystem: Q&A with ARM CEO Simon Segars
- China market: Prices for 4- and 8-core handset chips to fall
- PV demand expected to rebound in June or early July, say China makers
- Largan Precision sees increased April revenues
- TSMC InFO-WLP technology to generate significant revenues starting 2016
- PC demand slow in 2Q15, say Taiwan IC design firms
- Surging solar demand to trigger 4-year record high supply chain profit in 2015, says IHS
- BenQ Materials announces 1Q15 performance
- WPG expects 2Q15 sales to rise 8-13%
- Edison Opto April revenues hit record
- Global TV shipments grow 3% in 2014
- Taiwan market: CNS to finish digitization of cable TV networks by end of 2015
- Giga Solar Materials April revenues hit record
- WiseChip sending samples for PMOLED technology in wearables
- UTAC expects up to 6% sales growth in 2Q15
- HTC April revenues down
- Innolux reports 1Q15 performance
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan to ship 25.5 million handsets in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
- AcBel Polytech nets NT$0.23 per share for 1Q15
- Chicony Electronics nets NT$0.91 per share for 1Q15
- Getac Technology April revenues up on year
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...