- Taiwan medical equipment industry output value rising, says IEK
- Foxconn to cooperate with Alibaba, 21 Vianet to set up Wi-Fi network in southwestern China
- iPhone chip orders slowing down, say IC designers
- COF tape supply likely to fall short
- Global LED lighting production value in 2015 to grow 30%, say Taiwan makers
- Panel makers to see increased orders for qHD, WVGA and FWVGA panels in 2015
- Taiwan market: Financial holding firms mulling investments in PV power generation
- India market: Local brands continue to make ground in smartphone segment
- Gemtek Technology to adopt Cloud Foundry operational model
- Taiwan PCB production value to rise 7% in 2014, says IEK
- Taiwan market: TV vendors slash Ultra HD TV prices 15% to spur sales
- Co-Tech looking to diversify products
- Tablet shipments expected to decline 3.5% in 2015, says firm
- China market: VMware tying up with China Telecom to offer hybrid cloud services
- IC suppliers gear up for automobile memory chip market
- Sinbon Electronics capitalizes on IoT
- SemiLEDs reports fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2014 financial results
- Revenues from smart meters expected to reach US$6.6 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- CPT seeing increased smartphone, tablet and vehicle shipments
- Epistar sees decreasing capacity utilization
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- Wage rates in eastern China rise in November
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments in 3Q14 hit record, says IDC
- TV shipments improve 4% in 3Q14; LCD TV shipments rise nearly 9%, says DisplaySearch
- Lenovo reportedly to start producing wearable devices soon, says report
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...