- Inotera reports record revenues and profits for 2014
- Nanya reports strong profits for 2014
- Foxconn to assist China handset brands expanding sales in emerging markets in 2015
- Demand for fine-pitch LED display panels growing, but prices will fall, say Taiwan makers
- IoT opportunities reliant on dependent developments, say Taiwan makers
- Acer to help app developers enter international markets
- Intel cooperates with Spreadtrum, Rockchip to tap China mobile chip solution market
- Sharp estimates LCD TV shipments to reach 6 million in fiscal 2014-2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of large-size TFT LCD panels reach 66.99 million in 1Q15
- At least 30% of China-based white-box tablet vendors exit market, says report
- Prices for non-China/Taiwan-made solar cells fall
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile to focus on mid-range to high-end smartphone segment
- Acer to sell Liquid Z200 via cooperation with Bookoff in Japan
- TCL reports 3.5% decline in LCD TV shipments for 2014
- Lite-On Semi looks to flat performance in 1Q15
- Silicon Motion reports record 2014 sales
- Annual sales of e-bicycles expected to surpass 360 million by 2023, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to expand AMOLED production capacity 36% in 2015
- Taiwan solar cell makers set to lose US market
- AOT expects 2015 LED lighting revenue proportion to double on year
- USITC upholds findings that China and Taiwan PV makers have been dumping their products, says TrendForce
- China market: China vendors to beef up competition for CNY2,000-3,000 segment, say sources
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers lower prices to maintain orders
- Notebook vendors eye 12-inch notebooks
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...