- Xiaomi reportedly developing ARM solutions, paper says
- Giga Solar revenues hit record in July
- WT Micro 3Q15 sales may drop up to 4%
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments to remain flat in 2H15
- IC foundry VIS expects 3Q15 revenues to fall
- Scientech positive about 2H15
- Global revenues for commercial energy-efficient HVAC systems expected to reach US$47.5 billion in 2024, says firm
- Acer reportedly lands server orders from TSMC
- IC backend service company Chipbond reports decreased profits for 2Q15
- Epistar lands orders for UV-A LED chips
- Danen suffers losses for 2Q15
- Aces to acquire majority stake in MEC Imex
- Giantplus reports growth for 2Q15
- Precise Biometrics signs license agreement with Elan
- Motech Industries unable to swing into profitability in 3Q15, says KGI Securities
- Catcher capacity unaffected by recent employee protest, says company
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year in 3Q15
- FPCB maker Ichia reports decreased revenues for July
- HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
- Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
- Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Cree and Epistar sign LED chip patent cross-license agreement
- JOLED to invest US$161 million in OLED research facilities, says report
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...