- First-tier analog IC suppliers eye sales rebound in 2015
- Commentary: Competition in cloud server market heating up
- Leading China PV makers ready to set up production lines abroad to evade US taxation
- CGCC reportedly questions China PV systems quality
- Testing equipment supplier Zen Voce to list on Taiwan OTC securities market
- SPIL to meet 4Q14 guidance
- Ardentec responds to report on 2014 earnings
- Touch panel makers faced with increasing competition from panel makers
- GES sells PV power facilities in US, says paper
- SemiLEDs announces definitive common stock purchase agreement
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting market value in 2015 estimated at nearly US$30 billion
- IC design service firms partnering with foundry houses to solicit orders for advanced processes
- Lextar aims to ship over 40 million LED light bulbs in 2015
- Everlight to invest NT$10 billion to expand capacity by 25% in 2015-2017
- Taiwan team announces SEMI PV57-1214 standards
- ACES taps China automotive connector market
- Asustek expects to ship 8 million ZenFone smartphones in 2014
- Compal plans to hike ODM prices by 5-15% to reflect wage hikes in China
- Acer unveils smart classrooms in China
- Notebook panel pricing declines 1% throughout mid-December, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: NCC to probe 4G cooperation row
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft Band to make headway in mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Sub-US$300 15.6-inch Chromebooks to fuel notebook competition in 1Q15
- Ultra HD demand to grow at 72% CAGR until 2018, says FutureSource
- Acer changes EMEA, Pan-America presidents
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...