- Xiaomi reportedly developing ARM solutions, paper says
- Giga Solar revenues hit record in July
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments to remain flat in 2H15
- IC foundry VIS expects 3Q15 revenues to fall
- MSI gaming notebooks face increasing competition
- Scientech positive about 2H15
- Acer reportedly lands server orders from TSMC
- IC backend service company Chipbond reports decreased profits for 2Q15
- Epistar lands orders for UV-A LED chips
- Danen suffers losses for 2Q15
- Aces to acquire majority stake in MEC Imex
- Giantplus reports growth for 2Q15
- WT Micro 3Q15 sales may drop up to 4%
- Precise Biometrics signs license agreement with Elan
- Motech Industries unable to swing into profitability in 3Q15, says KGI Securities
- Catcher capacity unaffected by recent employee protest, says company
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year in 3Q15
- FPCB maker Ichia reports decreased revenues for July
- HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
- Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
- Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Cree and Epistar sign LED chip patent cross-license agreement
- JOLED to invest US$161 million in OLED research facilities, says report
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...