- Revenues from vehicle-to-external communications systems expected to total nearly US$180 billion from 2015-2025, says report
- Global tablet shipments in 2015 estimated at 163 million units, says TrendForce
- China smartphone market dominated by local vendors
- Acer seeking smartphone OEM in Indonesia
- Semiconductor equipment suppliers brace for layoffs
- Digitimes Research: China looks at 70% IC self-sufficiency in 2025
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- China software industry posts January-July revenues of nearly CNY2.36 trillion, says MIIT
- CEA defines HDR compatible displays
- Taiwan solar cell makers see demand in excess of capacities in September
- BOE to purchase 6G flexible OLED production equipment, says report
- AUO and 3M announce new partnership
- Touch Taiwan: Corning exhibits new glass products
- Global wearable market grows 223.2% in 2Q15, says IDC
- Solargiga Energy posts net profit of nearly CNY7 million for 1H15
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015 to kick off with more than 700 exhibitors
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- Inventec plans to set up factory in Indonesia or Philippines
- TDDI solutions set to see growing adoption among smartphones
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
- Laster lands orders for LED headlights from China
- Taiwan market: BenQ cooperates with Chunghwa Telecom to set up smart bus stations
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches 3 ZenFone smartphones
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...