- Digitimes Research: Single-layer multi-touch technology to enter tablet touch panel market
- TDI to acquire 80% stake in Star World
- Touchscreen controller IC vendors expanding product lines
- Huawei Device aims to ship 80 million smartphones in 2014
- Korea-based vendors show more interest in Ultra HD TV segment
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments drop 30% sequentially in 1Q14
- Taiwan monocrystalline solar cell makers under pressure to hike energy efficiency to obtain orders from Sharp
- Coretronic expects TV and notebook BLU shipments increase in 2014
- CyberLink posts 1Q14 net EPS of NT$1.72
- Largan Precision nets NT$22.36 per share for 1Q14
- Taiflex expects revenues increase in 2Q14
- Acer wins exclusive IT supply contract from Victoria Police, Australia
- Taiwan market: Ambit 4G infrastructure plan raises security concern over Huawei equipment
- Giga Solar to deal out 2013 dividend per share of NT$8.00
- Taiwan makers expected to hold over 50% Ultra HD TV panel market share in 2014
- Yingli Green Energy expects to turn profitable in 2Q14
- China market: Tesla plans to deploy PV-based power charging network
- DRAM chip supply to fall short of demand in 3Q14, say Kingston and Nanya
- Taiwan market: China solar-grade wafer makers competing with local makers
- Worldwide semiconductor capital equipment spending to increase 12.2% in 2014, says Gartner
- Taiwan market: HTC unveils Desire 816, Desire 610 4G smartphones
- Flexible AC transmission systems to surpass US$5 billion in annual revenues worldwide by 2022, says firm
- Global chip revenues rise in 2013, reversing loss from earlier year; memory and wireless lead the way, says IHS
- Taiwan market: 40% of LCD TVs sold in 2014 expected to be large-size, Ultra HD, says LG
- Jeng Shiang performance down in 1Q14; expected to increase 40% in 2Q14
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...