- Mobile DRAM revenues rise 6% in 3Q14, says DRAMeXchange
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone makers increase overseas shipments by 53% in 3Q14
- Patent wars may become competitive strategy in China smartphone market
- TSMC to grab 40-50% of A9 chip orders
- Wistron to see good profits in 2015 thanks to iPhone 5c, says paper
- Inotera orders equipment from Applied Materials
- TPV sees LCD TV and monitor shipments increase 7.5% in 3Q14
- China market: Smartphone vendors to streamline product lines
- Oppo, Gionee increase AMOLED handset panel orders to Samsung
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to reach 74.53 million in 4Q14
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan small- to medium-size panel shipments reach 329.7 million in 3Q14
- Residential demand response revenues expected to reach US$2.3 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- Taiwan market: 4G user base tops 2.1 million at end of October, says NCC
- Coolpad, China Telecom to launch dual-OS smartphone Platinum Dayton, says report
- China market: Over 5.4 million consumer tablets sold in 3Q14, says Analysys
- Epistar sees decreasing capacity utilization
- MediaTek reportedly no longer supplies chips to Xiaomi
- PC outlook remains cautious, despite modest 3Q14 gains, says IDC
- Worldwide tablet growth expected to slow to 7.2% in 2014 along with first year of iPad decline, says IDC
- Foxconn to continue investment in central Taiwan, says chairman
- Taiwan market: Acer, Lenovo expect good PC sales during IT Month
- Qisda looking to further expand business model to medical segment
- LED packaging houses to see 10% sequential drop in 4Q14 revenues
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom raises target 4G user base for end of 2014
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...