- Realtek sees profits down in 1Q17
- GlobalWafers seeing robust semiconductor wafer demand
- Corning reports core EPS of US$0.39 for 1Q17
- Taiwan server makers see reshuffle of orders from Microsoft, Facebook, Google
- PTI looks to sequential revenue growth through 4Q17
- Merry reports strong EPS for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Bank launches AI financial advisory services
- GCL-Poly fails to team up with Motech, NSP
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro Duo graphics card
- 60.16 million LCD TV panel shipped globally in 1Q17, says WitsView
- Micron, Microsoft announce collaboration
- Gemtek sees earnings nearly triple in 1Q17
- Commentary: Will Terry Gou consider acquiring Vizio?
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- Taiwan market: CHT expects significant revenues from IoT platform
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- TSMC talks about its next growth drivers
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Digitimes Research: Biometric sensor shipments to see CAGR of over 30% from 2017-2020
- Holtek reports on-year increase in 1Q17 earnings
- HTC announces first grants in VR for Impact program
- Amazon opens office in Taiwan to promote B2B online trading
- Ardentec breaks ground for new plant in Nanjing
- IC distributor Edom 2Q17 revenues to rise
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...