- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- PCB maker Chin-Poon reports record high earnings for 2016
- Taiwan IC design houses hold mixed 2Q17 outlook
- Taiwan science parks post 2016 total revenues of NT$ 2.376 trillion, says MOST
- Microsoft announces IP licensing program for connected cars
- VIA eyes panoramic photography business opportunity
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Tai Tung Communication expects large gain from selling factory
- PCB maker Zhen Ding reports decreased earnings for 2016
- Digitimes Research: MVNOs growing in Japan due to government easing unlocking rules
- MediaTek to recognize gains from sale of AutoChips in 1Q17
- Sputtering equipment supplier UVAT to slash capex
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Accton to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$3.10
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- Taiwan market: LG launches 4 smartphones targeting entry-level to mid-range segment
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Japan PV makers to face impact from feed-in tariff cuts, says Nikkei
- Qualcomm, ASE, Brazil government sign MOU to build IC testing/packaging plant in Brazil, says paper
- PC vendors to hike prices in 3Q17
- Apple announces new 9.7-inch iPad
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...