- Chassis maker Nishoku to see revenues grow 5-10% in 2017
- Tatung starts operation of PV power stations at former landfill sites
- Yangtze River Storage developing 3D NAND flash
- CMOS image sensor demand promising
- TEEMA to assist member companies to expand market in ASEAN, says chairman
- China market: Asustek adjusts marketing staff for own-brand products
- Taiwan IC design houses pushing into automotive aftermarket
- Samsung, LG adopt thermal pipes for smartphones to be launched in 2017
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- Xiaomi to not announce smartphone shipments for 2016
- Taiwan market: Largan Medical aims to double sales in 2017
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile ramps up share of high-end Android smartphone segment
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.24GWp in 2016, says NEA
- Fabless firm Davicom 4Q16 pre-tax profits increase
- Semi equipment maker Gudeng looks to a 15% revenue growth in 2017
- LeEco to receive investment from China-based Sunac for CNY15 billion
- NSP plans to shift solar cell capacity from Malaysia to Vietnam
- Macroblock 2017 revenues to rise at least 10%
- 2.93 billion handset-use panels shipped globally in 2016, says CINNO Research
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- Smartphone vendors likely to brace for component shortages in 2017
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- Compal aims to ramp up device shipments by 10% in 2017
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...