- China records LED lighting exports worth US$1.59 billion in January-February
- Novatek 1Q15 sales disappoint
- Taiwan sees increased March export order value, says MOEA
- China top-6 vendors see TV shipments to markets abroad increase 16% in 1Q15
- Energy management for healthcare expected to exceed US$2 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
- Taiwan chipmakers unaffected by earthquake
- BOE invests CNY3 billion to construct new 8.5G fab
- AUO to supply Apple with panels for iPhone, says report
- HTC in-car wireless device certified
- Trend Micro forms strategic alliance with GMobi, VMFive
- Taiwan mobile payments ecosystem lacking despite mature NFC supply chain
- China Mobile 1Q15 profits fall on year for 7th time straight
- 4K display revenues to grow 94% in 2015 , says IHS
- Acer founder to pass down shareholding to eldest son, hoping to bring added value to company
- Samsung Display considers moving LCM business to China or Vietnam, says report
- Apple expected to adjust orders to upstream partners to maintain profits and reduce risks
- TSMC to open new fab for 10nm manufacturing in mid-2016, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments shed 30% sequentially in 1Q15
- Taiwan forms Big Data Alliance
- Polysilicon prices outside China fall to US$16/kg
- ITRI to cooperate with US NIST to promote LED lighting
- The rise of the energy cloud signals a fundamental shift in the power segment, says Navigant
- JPEA hikes 2020 target cumulative PV installation capacity in Japan to 65.7GWp
- Applied intros photomask etch solution for quadruple patterning at 10nm and beyond
- Asustek has no plans to set up production facilities in India, says paper
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...