- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- Commentary: Price cut competition looming for fingerprint sensor market
- China market: IC demand for 4G smartphones to pick up after Lunar New Year holidays
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China players becoming strong threat to first-tier brand vendors
- China December mobile phone user base grows to 1.286 billion, says MIIT
- Taiwan solar cell makers need to evaluate costs of moving production abroad, says Gintech president
- Kingwaytek to offer in-car Internet-access services
- Supply chains eyeing opportunities for 34-inch WQHD monitors
- PCB equipment makers Csun, Ampoc sales to show steady growth in 1H15
- Prices for 256GB SSDs to fall below US$70, says Apacer executive
- Intel said to form stylus alliance
- China smartphone vendors keen to adopt metal-stamping chassis
- Schott reports improved performance
- Free upgrade to Windows 10 unlikely to boost notebook replacement
- Delta Electronics unveils own-brand industrial robot
- Taiwan market: LG expects 20% sales growth in home electronics segment in 2015
- Metal chassis makers expected to achieve good revenue performances in 1Q15
- AMD facing declining graphics card market share
- Taiwan market: CHT, Acer to jointly offer business-use communication solutions
- Most China tier-1 PV module suppliers sold out until 2Q15, says IHS
- LG ships 59.6 million smartphones in 2014, say reports
- Taiwan market: iPhone 6 devices record largest market share in December
- Toshiba reorganization to strengthen IoT-related business
- Cypress licenses 40nm embedded flash IP to UMC
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...