- Foxconn involved in several lawsuits against employees
- Prices of 12-inch blank wafers to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
- Chip orders for entry-level smartphones going down
- AUO November revenues up on year
- TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
- Qualcomm begins commercial sampling of 10nm server chips
- Chicony Electronics reports revenues for November
- HannStar Display ships nearly 31 million small- to mid-size panels in November
- Analog, LCD driver IC firms seeing orders slow down
- Taiwan market: Oppo launches R9s
- Intel next-generation top-end CPU platforms ready for 3Q17
- Russia market: Xiaomi smartphones getting popular
- Imec demos vertically stacked GAA silicon nanowire CMOS transistors
- ASE IC ATM revenues rise in November
- Taiwan November export value down on month, up on year, says MOF
- PTI revenues hit record for 4th straight month
- MediaTek November revenues hit 7-month low
- Parade reports increased revenues for November
- BMC chip vendor Aspeed November revenues hit record high
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$16 billion
- Advantech revenues up in November
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...