- Digitimes Research: Intel cooperation with Fossil to develop smartwatches will help expand influence in wearables market
- Acer becomes candidate supplier for China procurement orders
- China turns out 18.0GWp of solar-grade silicon wafers in 1H14, says CPIA
- Taiwan TV panel makers see orders surge as China vendors slash TV prices
- TSMC confident of keeping global market share of over 80% for 28nm processes in 2015, says CFO
- Amazon announces new tablets
- STMicroelectronics sees increasing MEMS applications in wearable, IoT markets
- Lite-On Semi rolls out new full bridge rectifier diodes
- Energy storage for the grid expected to reach US$15.6 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
- China market: HTC to launch mid-range flagship HTC Desire 820
- Foxconn Brazil plant resumes production
- Sharp adjusts output at Kameyama fab to meet China handset demand, says report
- Semi material distributors Topco, Wah Lee brace for strong sales in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan panel makers plan to further develop on-cell touch for large-size applications
- China market: Leading smartphone vendors beefing up retail, online marketing
- Spansion inks cross licensing agreement with Winbond
- Global solar cell demand in 2014 estimated at 40GWp, say Taiwan makers
- Mid-range handset sales spur HD panel demand
- China to ban sale and export of 60W incandescent bulbs, says paper
- CSOT holds opening ceremony for new 6G LTPS facilities
- China market: CNY500 4G smartphones expected to be launched by end of 2014, says China Mobile Device president
- Worldwide market for HPC technical servers declines slightly in 2Q14, says IDC
- Worldwide monitor shipments decline in 2Q14, says IDC
- Global semiconductor market expects over 3% on-year growth in 2015, says MIC
- Worldwide smartwatch and wristband market poised for takeoff, says Gartner
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...