- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
- Chip suppliers cautious about unit production for upcoming iPhone
- China firm proposes to buy Aixtron
- Only top-2 motherboard players do not suffer from on-year decline in 1H16 shipments
- China market: Oppo to ship 80 million smartphones in 2016, says paper
- Court requires TWM immediately to return band unit C4
- Kinsus to post brisk sales in 2Q and 3Q, says report
- Lextar to move part of Taiwan LED packaging capacity to China
- EverDisplay Optronics competing with Samsung Display for AMOLED orders
- Amazon considering setting up cloud data centers in Taiwan
- StrongLED to see 2Q16 revenues double
- Motech Industries, SAS chosen as respondents in US anti-dumping tariff review
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship over 52.6 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q16
- Commentary: Foxconn moves one step further to become brand operator
- Gintech has no merger plan for subsidiary, say sources
- Gintung Energy to sell PV module equipment
- Nanya buys equipment for NT$1.29 billion
- Taiwan April manufacturing production index down on month, year, says MOEA
- Huawei to launch Daydream-based smartphones, HMDs
- China market: Lenovo to use Samsung Exynos CPUs
- Walton announces stock buyback
- FIH Mobile building handset production lines in Guizhou for Huawei
- Taiwan April unemployment rate up on year, says DGBAS
- Taiwan April export order value down, says MOEA
- GlobalWafers to acquire wafer business unit from Topsil
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
During a Digitimes interview, Global Sales and Operations senior vice president B.S. Teh for Seagate...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...