- Novatek expects flat sales for 2Q15
- Utilization rates at 8-inch fabs falling
- Dialog, Foxconn SiP subsidiary to invest in Dyna Image
- Winbond reportedly to place orders with China 12-inch foundry
- China smartphone vendors look for more supplies of CMOS image sensors
- Demand response spending expected to exceed US$1.3 billion a year by 2024, says firm
- GLT reports April financial performance
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi Note Pro
- CPT announces April 2015 financial performance
- Taiwan makers to benefit from new smartphones from Xiaomi, LeTV
- Taiwan DRAM makers post mixed April results
- ECS reports revenue drop for April 2015
- Edison Opto April revenues hit record
- PV demand expected to rebound in June or early July, say China makers
- Giga Solar Materials April revenues hit record
- The mbed IoT ecosystem: Q&A with ARM CEO Simon Segars
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- AcBel Polytech nets NT$0.23 per share for 1Q15
- Surging solar demand to trigger 4-year record high supply chain profit in 2015, says IHS
- Chicony Electronics nets NT$0.91 per share for 1Q15
- BenQ Materials announces 1Q15 performance
- WPG expects 2Q15 sales to rise 8-13%
- Getac Technology April revenues up on year
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...