- MediaTek joins China Mobile 5G project
- Industry integration, 5G and IoT applications: Q&A with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- HTC, investment firms to form VR venture capital alliance
- GET may see operating loss in July
- ASE expects merger with SPIL to create synergies
- China Mobile showcases smart robot at MWC Shanghai
- UMC orders equipment for Xiamen fab
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 and 800 processors to support Google Tango
- Taiwan market: Acer launches new notebook, to boost share to 24% in 4Q16
- Microsoft said to release Surface AIO in 3Q16
- Tatung to complete 60MWp PV installation in Taiwan by end of 2016
- TSMC 3Q16 revenues to rise almost 20%, says report
- HTC invests more capital into overseas subsidiary
- GDDC running PV power-generating station in New Jersey
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- TSEC raises capital
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$3 billion
- Philippines PC market hits record-high shipment levels in 1Q16, says IDC
- India PC shipments declined 7.4% in 1Q16, says Gartner
- China software revenues near CNY1.8 trillion in January-May, says MIIT
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...