- First-tier analog IC suppliers eye sales rebound in 2015
- Commentary: Competition in cloud server market heating up
- Compal plans to hike ODM prices by 5-15% to reflect wage hikes in China
- Touch panel makers faced with increasing competition from panel makers
- ACES taps China automotive connector market
- Leading China PV makers ready to set up production lines abroad to evade US taxation
- Asustek expects to ship 8 million ZenFone smartphones in 2014
- CGCC reportedly questions China PV systems quality
- Acer unveils smart classrooms in China
- Testing equipment supplier Zen Voce to list on Taiwan OTC securities market
- Notebook panel pricing declines 1% throughout mid-December, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: NCC to probe 4G cooperation row
- SPIL to meet 4Q14 guidance
- Ardentec responds to report on 2014 earnings
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft Band to make headway in mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Sub-US$300 15.6-inch Chromebooks to fuel notebook competition in 1Q15
- Demand for LED chipsets to increase to 1.4 billion in 2018, says DisplaySearch
- GES sells PV power facilities in US, says paper
- Compal reportedly to undertake ODM production of LCD TVs for LG
- SemiLEDs announces definitive common stock purchase agreement
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting market value in 2015 estimated at nearly US$30 billion
- China-based TCL November LCD TV sales down on year
- IC design service firms partnering with foundry houses to solicit orders for advanced processes
- Lextar aims to ship over 40 million LED light bulbs in 2015
- HTC to launch more entry-level models in 1Q15
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...