- Colorful rising fast in graphics card market
- E Ink capex to further drop in 2015
- Asustek faces challenge to hit 2015 target shipments of 25 million smartphones
- China market: Price competition for 4G smartphones heating up
- Wireless charging application market to flourish on strong consumer electronics demand, says MIC
- DRAM prices fall 9% in 2Q15, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Sharp struggling due to lagging orders in China
- Smart home security land grab will drive security monitoring services into 15 million more US homes by 2020, says ABI Research
- Taiwan 1Q15 economic growth rate downward adjusted to 3.37%, says DGBAS
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- Intel, Rockchip jointly promoting SoFIA 3G-R SoCs in China
- Lenovo revenues up 21% in fiscal 4Q14
- AUO denies rumors of potential merger with Innolux
- iPhone shipments to reach over 230 million in 2015, says firm
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- Xintec profits soar in 1Q15
- Giga Solar Materials starts operation of 17MWp PV power-generating station in Japan
- Google seeking Taiwan partners to promote Chromebook, say makers
- Cirrus Logic shifts orders to TSMC
- Worldwide Chromebook sales will reach 7.3 million units in 2015, says Gartner
- TV sales in China down 6% during May 1 holiday period, says WitsView
- Electric motorcycle and scooter sales expected to total 55 million from 2015-2024, says firm
- China-based white-box vendors push dual-OS tablets
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...