- Intel to offer tablet platforms for various segments in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- Delta to expand North America headquarters
- Wah Hong November revenues up sequentially
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- ASE, SPIL sales fall back in November
- PCB backup board maker Aurona reports strong sales for November
- Synnex Technology November revenues hit record
- DRAM spot prices soar on strong demand
- IC substrate suppliers Unimicron, Kinsus to see flat performance in 4Q13
- US market: Motorola employs aggressive pricing to boost sales
- CPT November panel shipments up on month
- Chicony November revenues hit record
- China market: Lowering 4G chipset specifications to benefit local smartphone vendors
- MediaTek November revenues down slightly
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Digitimes Research: Melfas emerging as leading touchscreen controller IC player in Korea
- Global Ultra HD TV shipments in 2014 to grow to 15-20 million units, say Taiwan makers
- China market: Mobile IM accounts rise to 1.57 billion in 3Q13, says Analysys
- Touch controller makers Elan, EETI see revenues decline in November
- GaN-on-silicon LEDs forecast to increase market share to 40% by 2020, says IHS
- Inotera, Nanya November sales rise on-year
- Worldwide Ethernet switch and router market sees strong 3Q13 results, says IDC
- Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
- Andes CPU core IP products adopted by Acer, Asustek
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Just before Computex 2013, Digitimes spoke with Jeff Baer, marketing director for Embedded Wireless,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...