- Digitimes Research: China sees increased tablet AP shipments in 2Q14
- Commentary: Microsoft moves to eliminate Nokia
- Macronix reportedly lands large-volume ROM orders from Nintendo
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship 21.95 million handsets in 3Q14
- TSMC to offer more wafer starts to MediaTek in 3Q14
- Casetek Holdings sees 2Q14 decline
- Everlight to expand monthly LED packaging capacity to 4 billion chips, says chairman
- Acer sees booming sales of Chromebooks, says CEO
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
- PTI reports EPS NT$1.96 for 1H14
- Career expects sales to peak in 4Q14
- China PV module makers expected to ask Taiwan solar cell makers to offer incentives
- Ultra HD TVs make gains but still lack market penetration, says IHS
- TPK 2Q14 growth driven by increase in 11- to 16-inch products
- Small- to medium-size China smartphone component makers under pressure of being forced out in 2H14
- Digitimes Research: CSOT to see increased influence in AMOLED industry
- Peak season TV demand expected to be flat on year
- Investment in production of N-type monocrystalline solar cells may take off in 2-3 years
- Chunghwa Telecom NFC TSM system passes Visa certification
- Notebook cooling module makers eye business opportunities from electric vehicles
- More IC vendors to engage in merger or acquisition deals
- Intel to launch Core M for use in notebook/tablet 2-in-1 models in 4Q14
- China market: Mainstream pricing for smart wireless routers stands at CNY100-200
- Worldwide tablet market grows 11% in 2Q14, says IDC
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
As a long runner in the motherboard industry, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been competing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...