- IoT to drive semiconductor growth, says TSMC co-CEO
- Two STATS ChipPAC subsidiaries in Taiwan merge
- Win Semi expects to post double-digit growth in 2Q15 sales
- GET to issue 150 million new shares for private placement
- 32-inch TV panel pricing expected to drop US$2-3 during late April, says WitsView
- BOE invests CNY3 billion to construct new 8.5G fab
- AUO to supply Apple with panels for iPhone, says report
- HTC in-car wireless device certified
- Trend Micro forms strategic alliance with GMobi, VMFive
- Taiwan mobile payments ecosystem lacking despite mature NFC supply chain
- China Mobile 1Q15 profits fall on year for 7th time straight
- China records LED lighting exports worth US$1.59 billion in January-February
- Acer founder to pass down shareholding to eldest son, hoping to bring added value to company
- Novatek 1Q15 sales disappoint
- Samsung Display considers moving LCM business to China or Vietnam, says report
- China top-6 vendors see TV shipments to markets abroad increase 16% in 1Q15
- Apple expected to adjust orders to upstream partners to maintain profits and reduce risks
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments shed 30% sequentially in 1Q15
- Taiwan forms Big Data Alliance
- Polysilicon prices outside China fall to US$16/kg
- ITRI to cooperate with US NIST to promote LED lighting
- The rise of the energy cloud signals a fundamental shift in the power segment, says Navigant
- JPEA hikes 2020 target cumulative PV installation capacity in Japan to 65.7GWp
- Applied intros photomask etch solution for quadruple patterning at 10nm and beyond
- Energy management for healthcare expected to exceed US$2 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...