- Fab tool book-to-bill slips
- Wireless charging to become major feature in mobile devices
- Worldwide smartwatch market experiences first decline as shipments fall 32% in 2Q16, says IDC
- Innolux cooperates with Next Biometrics to develop flexible fingerprint sensor
- Micron to acquire Cando plant
- Asustek to raise UK PC prices by 9% in October
- Samsung invests in China-based BYD
- Worldwide semiconductor capital spending to drop 0.7% in 2016, says Gartner
- TWM to cooperate with Nokia in 5G
- PMOLED more competitive than AMOLED for small-size panels, says RiTdisplay chairman
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom to introduce Pepper into local market
- Epistar hikes prices for large-size LED chips due to higher DLC standards
- Latin America on track to install 2.7GW of solar-PV capacity in 2016, IHS says
- ASML expects to post record sales for 2016
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass 5
- Digitimes Research: Technology remains key to MediaTek growth
- Green Energy Technology obtains Taiwan patent for wafer-processing solution
- Chip shipments for VR devices to boom
- Gudeng lands wafer carrier orders from SMIC, says paper
- Epistar AlGaInP LED chip order visibility through October, says paper
- MSI becomes the largest gaming notebook vendor worldwide, says paper
- Wistron slightly reduces 2015 dividend
- Sensor sales keep hitting new records but price erosion curbs growth, says IC Insights
- Foxconn-incubated Ceewa launches sports drone
- Sharp to roll out new smartphone utilizing MediaTek 10-core chip, says report
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...