- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- Quanta, Wiwynn see more orders from server clients for 2016
- Targeting Taiwan IC sector: Q&A with Tsinghua Unigroup chairman Zhao Weiguo
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- IC designers eye business opportunity from force touch solutions
- Asustek enjoys 60% share of Indonesia motherboard market
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$22.12 billion, says NCC
- Global revenues from diesel generator set installations expected to total US$538 billion from 2015-2024, says report
- Digitimes Research: Nexus 6P, Xperia Z5 series highlight latest smartphone presentation in Japan
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Samsung sees record-high inventory levels throughout 3Q15, says report
- Lenovo to phase out Vibe brand smartphones, says report
- Taiwan October manufacturing production index up on month, down on year, says MOEA
- 2015 large area display shipment declines offset by increase in shipment area, says IHS
- Intel appoints Venkata Renduchintala president of new business unit
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- E Ink revenues to drop in 4Q15, says company
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- US fab tool book-to-bill ratio slips in October, says SEMI
- Asustek sells 5 million smartphones in Indonesia
- Realtek IP camera chips enters BMW supply chain, says paper
- Migration to Windows 10 to be fastest yet, says Gartner
- Taiwan 3Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.611Tbps, says TWNIC
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...