- Digitimes Research: Samsung expected to see increasing orders on 14nm process
- Phison poised to expand SSD business
- Novatek obtains TV chip orders from Japan and Korea brand vendors
- Micron raises NAND flash quotes
- HP-Foxconn partnership to fuel competition in datacenter market in 2H15
- Specialty DRAM specialists ESMT, Etron report profit growth for 2014
- Clevo partners with Hyatt to establish hotels in China
- China imports 7,558 tons of polysilicon in February
- Wistron invests in Arbor Technology
- Samsung expected to delay second round of investment for expanding flexible display
- Rooftop PV systems are stage for Taiwan solar cell makers: Q&A with Win Win Precision chairman Davis Chen
- PCL Technologies expects steady growth in shipments of LTE, 10Gbps SFP+ optical transceiver modules
- 220 GaN MOCVD reactors to be installed in 2015, says IHS
- Philips to sell majority interest in combined LED components and automotive lighting business to GO Scale Capital
- China market: Xiaomi unveils 5 new products
- E Ink reports 2014 revenues
- Taiwan plastic chassis makers reducing capacities
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers advancing production of high-end applications
- Niching 2014 profits hit 3-year high
- M31 offers low-voltage and low-power physical IP solutions for TSMC 55ULP targeting IoT
- Samsung reportedly ranks among highest average employee salaries
- Foxconn automated lines in eastern China increase production value, says report
- Growth of solar and wind industry to increasingly rely on IoT-based technologies and services, says ABI Research
- Commentary: China moves step forward to developing DRAM technology with ISSI buyout
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...