- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
- Notebook component makers shift to server applications along with ODMs
- UMC slows 28nm ramp
- Winbond 1H15 profits soar 65% beating market estimates
- Taiwan motherboard players targeting China embedded market for growth
- Sony Mobile to have Arima, FIH produce mid-range smartphones
- Semi equipment maker Acter posts strong earnings for 2Q15
- Win Semi expects 3Q15 sales to drop
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Headset supplier Merry sees EPS decline sharply in 2Q15
- Teco Electric & Machinery to acquire Italy-based Motovario
- Adlink Technology 2Q15 revenues hit record
- Sharp plans to stop in-house production of a-Si thin-film PV modules, says Nikkei News
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- LED to account for 19% of transportation lamp revenues in 2015, says IHS
- ASE expects to post revenue growth through 4Q15
- Energy management revenues for healthcare markets expected to reach US$2.2 billion by 2024, says report
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- Connector maker Sinbon reports increased net profits for 2Q15
- Pricing pressure drags on TV set-top box market; streaming dongles to top 27 million by 2019, says IHS
- HMI lowers 2015 revenue outlook, says report
- AMOLED panels used in 20% of China smartphones sold during 1H15, says firm
- Xiaomi and Huawei devices account for nearly 3rd of smartphones shipped in China in 2Q15, says Canalys
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...