- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- Prices for handset peripheral chips falling
- IEI Integration sees increased orders for lottery terminals from Gtech
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to fall on slowdown in Intel orders
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to extend lead in smartphone AP market
- US fab-tool book-to-bill ratio rises, says SEMI
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- Taiwan market: Acer, CHT jointly launch smart mobile office solutions
- China-based selfie app vendor Meitu plans IPO in HK, says paper
- Primax revenues to hit new high in August, says paper
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Lenovo shifts component orders back to Taiwan makers
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 notebook vendors and top-3 ODMs see decline in July shipments
- GCL-Poly Energy to set up 5GWp high-efficiency solar wafer factory
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- The strengths of Gorilla Glass 5: Q&A with Corning executive James Hollis
- E Ink Holdings turns profitable in 2Q16
- Nichia wins German Federal Court judgment on validity of YAG patent
- HTC to take part in TGS 2016
- TowerJazz and SMIC sales to surge in 2016, says IC Insights
- China market: Online search valued at CNY21 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments increase 8% in 2Q16
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...