- Shipment ratio of 8-core smartphone solutions to be lower in 2014
- Analog IC vendor On-Bright reports strong profit growth for 2013
- AUO and Innolux rumored to be discussing merger possibilities
- China Mobile requires 5-mode support for TD-LTE smartphones
- Samsung, HP to launch Chrome OS AIO PCs
- Supply chains expect weak demand for TV component orders as May 1 holiday in China approaches
- Digitimes Research: GTAT may supply only 9.0-16.6% of iPhone sapphire screen covers in 2014
- ChipMOS to land more large-size LCD driver IC packaging orders in 2014
- AcBel Polytech likely to obtain orders from Tesla, says chairman
- STATS ChipPAC Taiwan posts EPS over NT$4 for 2013
- Digitimes Research: 12-inch tablets facing development hurdles
- Global TV market contracts for second straight year in 2013, says IHS
- Energy management for the hospitality industry to reach nearly US$970 million in annual market value by 2020, says firm
- Touch panel makers continue to develop new metal mesh and nano-metal touch panels
- Global demand for HDDs used in security surveillance to grow 10% annually in 3-5 years, say Taiwan retailers
- Foxconn to raise salaries for Taiwan employees in April
- Taiwan solar cell makers mull mergers in the wake of US anti-dumping probe
- Digitimes Research: South Korea aims to acquire 40% share in wearable device market by 2020
- China makers urge government to set floor price for polysilicon from Europe
- China market: K-Touch launches secondary brand for smartphones
- Security appliance revenues jump 6.8% in 4Q13, says IDC
- Global market revenues for wireless charging to rise by nearly factor of 40 by 2018, says IHS
- Digitimes Research: Google Glass for medicare?
- Taiwan market: Leica launches X Vario Silver digital camera
- Inventec to launch cloud computing-based storage solutions in Southeast Asia
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...