- The synergy of NXP acquisition: An interview with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- Dell to separate Greater China office from Asia Pacific branch
- Foxconn Electronics to have Sharp produce 4K TV panels in Japan
- Taiwan December export order value down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Acer to be free of amortization cost for intangible assets beginning 2018, says CEO
- Service providers switching from channel to linear OTT video over traditional TV, says ABI Research
- Wistron reportedly to be main OEM for new iPhone in India
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches police service app
- China re-assessing subsidies for PV projects
- Packaging material supplier Chang Wah secures syndicated loans
- Passive component supplier Ta-I to buy back shares to fend off a tender offer
- China polysilicon imports in January-November 2016 grow 18.2% on year, says CNMIA
- Amtran to ship companion robots, says paper
- SerComm to offer AI-integrated devices in mid-2017
- EIH cooperates with Texen to offer smart cosmetics packaging solution
- TV panel demand, supply to drop in 1Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Pihsiang Machinery sets up 2MWp rooftop PV system in northeastern Taiwan
- SAS looking for mergers, says chairman
- Foxconn considering setting up panel line in US, says chairman
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$11 billion in 2016, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: ASEAN 3G/4G mobile broadband penetration to rise to 60% in 2017
- Semiconductor M&A reach peak in 2015-2016, says IC Insights
- Asustek, Gigabyte, MSI to hike motherboard, graphics card prices in China
- Foxconn to set up factory in conjunction with Apple R&D center in Shenzhen, says report
- Global VR production value to take off in 2017, says TCA chairman
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...