- Foxconn receiving more short lead-time orders, performance to be even better in 3Q16, says chairman
- E Ink Holdings unveils color e-paper display
- GIS expects MegaSite to take up over 50% of 2016 consolidated revenues
- Asustek, Dell beef up competitiveness with MSI for gaming notebooks
- ASE, SPIL in talks to form holding company
- Taiwan 4G Internet download speeds average 40.87Mbps in 1Q16, says NCC
- Global solar wafer demand, prices to fall in 2H16, says GCL-Poly Energy CEO
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone shipments set to decline in 2Q16
- ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
- NSP to shut down PV module factory in Taiwan
- Ardentec expects higher capacity utilization in 2Q16
- Taiwan backend firms seeing robust orders from HiSilicon
- AWSC revenues to soar in 2H16, says report
- Testing company CHPT 2Q16 revenues to rise 15%
- Poly-Si solar wafers to remain competitive over next 5 years, says GCL-Poly Energy CTO
- Abnormal cost hinders China PV development, says Trina Solar chairman
- First-tier vendors cautious about China-based players launching notebooks and 2-in-1 devices in May-July
- MSI expected to ship 21 million motherboards/graphics cards in 2016
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
- China firm proposes to buy Aixtron
- Only top-2 motherboard players do not suffer from on-year decline in 1H16 shipments
- Lextar to move part of Taiwan LED packaging capacity to China
- EverDisplay Optronics competing with Samsung Display for AMOLED orders
- US fab-tool book-to-bill stays above parity, says SEMI
- 28nm HPM production lines at TSMC, UMC to run at full capacity until 3Q16, says paper
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...