- More China firms developing own ARM-based chips
- Taiwan PCB production value increases 7.1% sequentially in 3Q15
- Taiwan market: TWM withdraws from 4G bidding
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- Himax obtains design-wins for smartphone-use force touch solutions
- Wistron and Optiemus set up joint venture in India
- Ibase Technology holds rosy business outlook for 2016
- ASE to expand workforce at Chungli facility
- Digitimes Research: Japan telecom operators offering household robots to boost revenues
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- China firm reportedly lands SiP device orders from Apple
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Acer to enhance gaming notebook product line in 2016
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- E Ink revenues to drop in 4Q15, says company
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- Largan said to face increasing pressure from Kantatsu
- Three trends to take place in 2016 smartphone market, says Strategy Analytics
- Bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$22.55 billion, says NCC
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...