- Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Intel unveils 2016 tablet processor road map, say Taiwan makers
- AOpen competes for digital signage orders, says chairman
- Foxconn invests in smartphone-rental service provider in Hong Kong, says paper
- Tsinghua Unigroup seeking investment in SK Hynix, says report
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to mass produce transparent OLED displays in 2016
- Taiwan market: Acer expects strong sales for Predator gaming notebooks during IT Month
- TSMC raises holdings in affiliate Xintec
- TSMC may raise dividend for 2016
- Samsung starts mass production of 128GB DDR4 modules for enterprise servers
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$23.1 billion, says NCC
- TEEMA urges Taiwan government to take action on China hostile headhunting
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- All-in-one PC shipments to drop over 10% in 2015
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- Ibase Technology holds rosy business outlook for 2016
- More China firms developing own ARM-based chips
- Himax obtains design-wins for smartphone-use force touch solutions
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Samsung to add IoT support in all products in 2020
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...