- China market: Xiaomi unveils 5 new products
- Rooftop PV systems are stage for Taiwan solar cell makers: Q&A with Win Win Precision chairman David Chen
- ASE to deal out cash dividend for 2014
- IC demand from China picking up, say Taiwan firms
- Taiwan plastic chassis makers reducing capacities
- Wistron invests in Arbor Technology
- Samsung expected to delay second round of investment for expanding flexible display
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
- PCL Technologies expects steady growth in shipments of LTE, 10Gbps SFP+ optical transceiver modules
- Worldwide natural gas vehicle sales to total 37.2 million from 2014-2024, says Navigant
- 220 GaN MOCVD reactors to be installed in 2015, says IHS
- Philips to sell majority interest in combined LED components and automotive lighting business to GO Scale Capital
- HTC to unveil new HTC One family products in April in Beijing
- E Ink reports 2014 revenues
- VIS signs OTP IP license agreement with Attopsemi
- LG Chem to invest US$100 million to expand China polarizer facilities, says report
- Getac Technology expects 2015 ruggedized device shipments to grow at least 15%
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers advancing production of high-end applications
- Sony Mobile aims to ship 38 million smartphones in FY2015, say sources
- Taiwan market: Gogoro to launch Smartscooter in summer 2015
- China PV makers expect demand to rebound in 2Q15
- Foundry chipmaker Powerchip developing SoC for IoT
- Niching 2014 profits hit 3-year high
- UMC snatches high-end 28nm chip orders from TSMC clients
- Epistar to start production of integrated power drivers based on Si substrates
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...