- Lite-On Technology expects huge growth in smart LED street lamp shipment in 2017
- Nanya to ramp 20m process output
- Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with San'an Optoelectronics
- UMC expects flat performance in 2Q17
- Merry reports strong EPS for 1Q17
- AUO reports strong profits for 1Q17
- China market: Huawei recaptures top smartphone vendor ranking in 1Q17, says Canalys
- Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
- Gintech obtains VPC for high-efficiency PV modules in Taiwan
- LG Display 1Q17 net operating profit hits record
- SPIL posts profit drop in 1Q17
- Elan sees earnings improve on year in 1Q17
- China market: China makers slash smartphone panel prices
- Corning reports core EPS of US$0.39 for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Bank launches AI financial advisory services
- GCL-Poly fails to team up with Motech, NSP
- Taiwan server makers see reshuffle of orders from Microsoft, Facebook, Google
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro Duo graphics card
- Micron, Microsoft announce collaboration
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- Memory module maker Apacer reports increased earnings for 1Q17
- Magellan, Samsung America to partner on ELD products
- Vivotek works with partners to integrate H.265 technology into software
- Asia Tech Image profits soar in 1Q17
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...