- VIS expects 2Q15 sales and gross margin to drop
- ASE expects to double SiP revenues in 2015
- China unlikely to develop home-grown DRAM technology within five years, say Nanya and Inotera
- Smart grid IT revenues expected to double by 2024, says firm
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD TV shipments in 1Q15 lowest since 2010
- C3nano seals acquisition of silver nanowire maker Aiden
- ECS nets NT$0.68 per share for 1Q15
- China software industry posts January-March revenues of CNY880 billion, says MIIT
- Apple iPhone captures 12% smartphone market share in China in 1Q15, says Strategy Analytics
- Macronix looks to grow revenues from NAND flash memory
- Taiwan market: Asustek to launch VivoWatch in early May
- Headset maker Merry sees earnings decline sharply in 1Q15
- Taiwan market: TWM aims at 3 million 4G users for end of 2015
- Winbond posts slight sales growth in 1Q15; cautious about 2Q
- Chunghwa Telecom 1Q15 capital spending at NT$5.53 billion
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to stay flat on quarter and reach 49.31 million units in 2Q15
- Unprecedented solar PV boom in the UK during 1Q15, says IHS
- PV demand to stay at 51.4GW in 2015, says firm
- Samsung reports decreased profits for 1Q15
- Utility customer information systems and analytics spending expected to total nearly US$37 billion from 2014-2023, says firm
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- Radiant expects strong shipments for smartphone BLUs in 2H15
- India market: Huawei aims to ship 2 million smartphones in 2015
- Smart home automation system revenues hit US$34 billion in 2020, says ABI Research
- Macronix, Etron reportedly looking to tap MCP memory market
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...