- Foundry production interrupted during earthquake
- Earthquake hits key Taiwan Science Park
- Innolux production base hit by earthquake
- Lenovo reports fiscal 3Q15 revenues of nearly US$13 billion
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to fall almost 20% in 1Q16
- Taiwan MOEA approves TSMC 12-inch fab investment in China
- China records PV installation capacity of 15.13GWp in 2015, says NEA
- Synnex Technology International reports revenues for January 2016
- Demand for metal-alloy chassis to grow over next 3-5 years
- A few local makers win Taiwan government LED street lamp procurement bids
- Worldwide wearable devices sales to grow 18.4% in 2016, says Gartner
- AUO starts shipping bezel-less Ultra HD TV panels in 1Q16
- Sharp to finalize Foxconn or INCJ bailout within 1 month
- Demand for LCD panels for mosaic video walls surging in China, says firm
- Toshiba reportedly to close R&D center in Taiwan
- China PV module makers ask Taiwan makers to lower solar cell prices
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 10.235 million LCD TVs in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Konica Minolta showcases flexible OLED lighting panels at Lighting Japan 2016
- Green Energy Technology January revenues hit 57-month high
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments increase 11.5% on quarter in 4Q15
- PTI reports decreased January revenues
- UMC reports increased January revenues
- Taiwan semiconductor firms expected to start restocking inventories
- HTC aims at 10% handset market share in India
- Winbond, Macronix January revenues rise on year
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...