- TPK Holding suffers net loss per share of NT$7.28 for 2Q16
- Sanan Optoelectronics to order for 17 MOCVD sets from Vecco
- Macronix remains in the red
- KYEC posts record profits for 2Q16
- Vizio acquisition expected to push LeEco-Foxconn partnership
- Samsung 2Q16 operating profits rise 18% on brisk smartphone sales
- Innolux turns to focus on shipping whole-set products to increase profits
- CHT spends only 22.2% of 2016 capex in 1H16
- Flexium 2Q16 profits fall
- Taiwan market: Flagship smartphones unable to boost 4G subscriptions, says TWM president
- Adlink Technology nets NT$0.70 per share for 1H16
- Spreadtrum LTE chipset adopted for new Samsung smartphone
- CGN Solar Energy Development to procure 900MWp of PV modules, say reports
- Xiaomi announces new Mi Book Air notebooks
- MLS upbeat about synergy with Osram
- UMC looks to 2-3% shipment growth in 3Q16
- Osram to sell lamp business unit to China-based consortium
- AUO reports operating profit for 2Q16
- Notebook players less keen to adopt USB Type C
- ET Solar, LONGi set up joint venture for PV module marketing
- State Power Investment procures 2.75GWp of PV modules
- Global 2Q16 silicon wafer shipments rise, says SEMI
- Taiwan 2Q16 economic growth estimated at 0.69%, says DGBAS
- Quanta Storage quits production of slim-type ODDs, steps into SSDs
- Gigabyte to ship 16.5 million motherboards, 3.5 million graphics cards in 2016
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...