- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- Amazon new 7-inch tablets to benefit Taiwan, China supply chain makers
- Taiwan market: Toshiba no longer selling consumer notebooks
- Inventec takes 90% stake in all-in-one PC maker TPV-Inventa
- China hikes 2015 target PV installation capacity by 5.3GWp
- Globalfoundries developing 10nm in-house
- MediaTek, Huawei to tap SSD controller market
- Digitimes Research: 3GPP sets Category 0 in R12 to facilitate application of LTE to IoT
- AUO reportedly receives rush order for 65-inch TV panels from TCL
- VIA Telecom assets sold to Intel
- Xilinx ships 16nm chips ahead of schedule
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
- JDI to remain top Apple display supplier for iPhone in 2016
- Annual revenues for drone and robotics technologies for transmission and distribution expected to reach US$4.1 billion by 2024, says report
- Japan market: HTC unveils 2 SIM-free smartphones
- Solartech, Danen see mixed growth in September revenues
- Sapphire pricing drops 30% in September due to weak demand in LED market, says report
- Foxconn, Innolux considering joint investment in India-based display facilities
- Metal recycling firm JYD receives investment from Mitsui
- TSEC secures orders with shipments scheduled through next 6 months
- General Energy Solutions to obtain 30% stake in Phanes Group
- China exports LED lighting worth US$355 million to India in January-August
- Epistar to invest in Malaysia-based Dominant Opto Technologies
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic aims at automotive lighting revenues of JPY60 billion for FY2018
- Targeting niche markets: Q&A with ST Liu, president of Acer handset unit
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...