- LONGi and Zhonghuan to expand mono-Si solar wafer capacity
- Compal expects to ship 40 million PCs in 2017
- Inventec expects 10% growth in 2017 server revenues
- Tsinghua Unigroup to obtain more funds from government
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- HTC, LG, TCL and Coolpad vying for next-generation Pixel smartphone orders, says paper
- MediaTek to merge with affiliate Airoha
- China market: Huawei sets prices for P10, P10 Plus
- Greatek building high-end packaging capacity
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- SMIC exploring opportunities in IoT boom
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- HTC Vive to launch in Thailand in 2Q17
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- SerComm expects strong demand from China, North America, emerging markets in Europe in 2017
- Digitimes Research: China robot industry developing fast, but risks oversupply in low-end segment
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- ALi, Alticast team up for pay TV
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- HTC aims to offer 10,000 Vive applications via Viveport in 2017
- Digitimes Research: Car vendors focusing on adding autonomous driving solutions into ADAS
- Lida expects rising demand for eco-friendly air compressors from China
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...