- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass SR+ for wearable devices
- Enterprise private, public cloud use on the rise, says VMware CEO
- Smartphone vendors likely to follow Samsung to adopt IR LED-based iris recognition
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide tablet shipments drop to 40 million units in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments to growth over 18% in 2H16
- MOEA sets tentative 2017 feed-in tariffs for renewable energy
- Taipei hosts industrial automation exhibition
- HTC to unveil HTC One A9s at IFA 2016, says report
- Tripod to post 5-8% revenue growth in 3Q16, says report
- Mirle develops forming equipment for 3D curved glass chassis, says report
- Orders for iris recognition chips to boost Xintec 2017 revenues, says report
- NVM IP provider eMemory unveils new MTP solution for RFID and NFC chips
- Taiwan market: LG launches X-series smartphones
- LTCC module maker ACX to see revenues high in August, 3Q16
- Samsung announces mass production of 14nm Exynos chips
- GCL-Poly to acquire SunEdision technology, factory assets
- Vendors to shift away more orders from BYD
- TOK steps up investment in Taiwan
- EU cancels MIP status of Neo Solar Power, Motech China subsidiaries, say reports
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says Innolux chairman
- Formosa Sun Energy wins EPC contract for setting up 4MWp rooftop PV systems in southern Taiwan
- Jinko Solar is top China PV module maker in 1H16
- CPT order visibility extends through end of 2016
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic expected to remain largest automotive Li battery maker, steps into LED automotive lighting
- Connector maker Alltop posts EPS NT$2.55 for January-July period
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...