- Local governments in China suspend PV installation applications
- China LED material, chip makers hike prices
- TSMC to build new plant for 5nm and newer processes
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- Chip demand for iPads slows
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 4Q16 to reach 51.29 million
- China, Taiwan PERC P-type solar cell makers consider adoption of N-type IBC, HJT technologies
- General Interface Solution to buy back 1.62% stake
- PTC expects AR to have more potential than VR
- CPT November shipments drop, but revenues increase
- Sigurd, CHPT November revenues increase
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM smartphone shipments to decline in 4Q16
- Camera module maker Newmax reports increased sales for November
- Nanya posts revenue growth in November
- HTC sees revenues continue to drop in November
- Lite-On Technology sees November revenues increase
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Advantech revenues up in November
- Compeq November revenues hit 12-month high
- DRAM contract prices rise to US$18 in November, says DRAMeXchange
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...