- Large-size panel demand increases in 2Q14 but likely to falter in 3Q14
- Solar cell production line upgrade cycle driving module powers to record highs, says Solarbuzz
- EIH sees improved 2Q14 performance; expects growth in 3Q14
- Penetration rate for Ultra HD TVs likely to reach 15% in August
- Samsung to produce DRAM chips at Line-17 fab, causes concerns of oversupply
- Taiwan science parks 1H14 revenues up 0.14% on year, says MOST
- China 1H14 PV production value reaches CNY150 billion, says MIIT
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments grow in 2Q14
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Spending on smart grid technologies will total nearly US$600 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Foreign direct investment in Taiwan reaches US$2.47 billion in January-July
- Roughly 400 vendors preparing to feature new technologies at Touch Taiwan
- Passive component maker Chinsan to kick off new plant in 1Q15
- Foxconn taking aggressive moves to enter IoT industry
- Japan market: HTC unveils HTC Butterfly 2
- Taiwan July export order value down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- SerComm tops networking/communication device makers in 1H14 net EPS
- Foxconn looking to step into medical equipment, says chairman
- Chi Mei Materials reports increased profit margin in 2Q14
- IC testing firm Ardentec to ramp capacity by 50%
- Alibaba and Haier to launch Ultra HD smart TV
- Investment in microgrids in Asia Pacific will total nearly US$31 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- China-based Ngames expected to ship 600,000 desktops in China in 2014
- Global projector shipments grow 17% on year in 2Q14, says Futuresource Consulting
- Worldwide large TFT-LCD panel supply area to increase 6% in 2014, says MIC
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...