- New iPhone enters production, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Shipments of white-box phablets suffer first on-year decline in 2Q15
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- Taiwan IC design houses to see profits shrink in 2015
- Intel to push IoT business partnerships with China supply chain
- Phison 1H15 EPS to exceed NT$9, says report
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- Acer cooperates with Hope Bay Technologies to launch OfficeBox
- Giga Solar acquires PV power-generating station in Japan
- Taiwan panel makers further down-talk merger possibilities
- LED lighting forecast to reach 32% of total lamp revenues in office lighting during 2015
- Korea panel makers see reserves hit 3-year high, says report
- LCD monitor shipments drop in 2Q15, says WitsView
- India to be second-largest smartphone market by 2017, says Strategy Analytics
- Xilinx tapes out MPSoC on TSMC 16nm FF+ process
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Taiwan IC design houses looking for more orders from China handset vendors
- Digitimes Research: China makers expanding production for wearable displays
- Radiant revenues drop on year in June
- HTC posts net losses of over NT$8 billion in 2Q15
- TPK sees June revenues drop
- Realtek revenues decline in June
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- Pegatron China subsidiary recruiting workers for new iPhone, says report
- Largan sees increased June revenues
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...