- Acer Starbreeze, HTC take part in global VR association, GVRA
- Qisda to cooperate with Intel to promote IoT
- Macroblock 2016 EPS to reach NT$6.50-7
- Kinsus, Nanya PCB November revenues down
- Foxconn involved in several lawsuits against employees
- Prices of 12-inch blank wafers to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
- Chunghwa Telecom to appoint new chairman
- Ennoconn denies reports about seeking full ownership of Germany-based S&T
- E Ink Holdings expects to ship 30-40 million smart tags in 2016
- Holtek, Sonix November revenues increase
- China PV installation capacity in 2017 may reach 25-30GWp, says CPIA
- LED players see November revenues up
- Delta Electronics to tap Taiwan market for data centers used by financial organizations
- Chipbond set to report record 4Q16 revenues
- Chip orders for entry-level smartphones going down
- AUO November revenues up on year
- TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
- D-Link cooperates with Alpha Networks, Aviacomm for Super Wi-Fi application
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone industry enjoys shipment growth in 3Q16 thanks to overseas demand
- Inventec to close AIO PC subsidiary TPV-Inventa in 2017, says paper
- Chicony Power November revenues hit record
- UMC November revenues up, VIS down
- Chin-Poon sees November revenues rise
- Tripod reports increased revenues for November
- Quanta revenues rise in November
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...