- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14
- Giga Solar Materials expects 50% growth for PV silver paste shipments in 2015
- HTC sponsors eSports teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid, Team SoloMid
- UMC looks to wafer shipment and ASP growth in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14
- AUO reports declines in 4Q14 and 2014 performance
- Asustek facing challenges in 2015
- LG Display reports 4Q14 results
- EU may dismiss SolarWorld request for anti-circumvention probe again, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches high-end smartphone Galaxy Note Edge
- Solar wafer maker Gigastorage expects full utilization in March
- China software industry posts 2014 revenues of over CNY3.7 trillion, says MIIT
- SK Hynix posts record earnings for 4Q14 and 2014
- Global advanced driver assistance systems market to exceed US$90 billion by 2020, says ABI Research
- Corning reports 4Q14 and 2014 financial results
- Taiwan market: Local retailers expect 20% sales growth from Ultra HD TVs
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of large-size TFT LCD panels reach 66.99 million in 1Q15
- Prices for non-China/Taiwan-made solar cells fall
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
- Inotera reports record revenues and profits for 2014
- Nanya reports strong profits for 2014
- Demand for fine-pitch LED display panels growing, but prices will fall, say Taiwan makers
- TV vendors optimistic about WCG LCD TV development in 2015
- Acer online ticket services deserve praise, says founder
- Samsung to increase smartphone production in India, says paper
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...