- Fab tool book-to-bill slips
- Wireless charging to become major feature in mobile devices
- Worldwide smartwatch market experiences first decline as shipments fall 32% in 2Q16, says IDC
- Innolux cooperates with Next Biometrics to develop flexible fingerprint sensor
- Micron to acquire Cando plant
- Asustek to raise UK PC prices by 9% in October
- Samsung invests in China-based BYD
- Worldwide semiconductor capital spending to drop 0.7% in 2016, says Gartner
- TWM to cooperate with Nokia in 5G
- PMOLED more competitive than AMOLED for small-size panels, says RiTdisplay chairman
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom to introduce Pepper into local market
- Epistar hikes prices for large-size LED chips due to higher DLC standards
- Latin America on track to install 2.7GW of solar-PV capacity in 2016, IHS says
- ASML expects to post record sales for 2016
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass 5
- Digitimes Research: Technology remains key to MediaTek growth
- Green Energy Technology obtains Taiwan patent for wafer-processing solution
- Chip shipments for VR devices to boom
- Gudeng lands wafer carrier orders from SMIC, says paper
- Epistar AlGaInP LED chip order visibility through October, says paper
- MSI becomes the largest gaming notebook vendor worldwide, says paper
- Wistron slightly reduces 2015 dividend
- Sensor sales keep hitting new records but price erosion curbs growth, says IC Insights
- Foxconn-incubated Ceewa launches sports drone
- Sharp to roll out new smartphone utilizing MediaTek 10-core chip, says report
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...