- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
- Notebook component makers shift to server applications along with ODMs
- UMC slows 28nm ramp
- Winbond 1H15 profits soar 65% beating market estimates
- Taiwan motherboard players targeting China embedded market for growth
- Sony Mobile to have Arima, FIH produce mid-range smartphones
- Semi equipment maker Acter posts strong earnings for 2Q15
- Win Semi expects 3Q15 sales to drop
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Headset supplier Merry sees EPS decline sharply in 2Q15
- Teco Electric & Machinery to acquire Italy-based Motovario
- Adlink Technology 2Q15 revenues hit record
- Sharp plans to stop in-house production of a-Si thin-film PV modules, says Nikkei News
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- LED to account for 19% of transportation lamp revenues in 2015, says IHS
- ASE expects to post revenue growth through 4Q15
- Energy management revenues for healthcare markets expected to reach US$2.2 billion by 2024, says report
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- Connector maker Sinbon reports increased net profits for 2Q15
- Pricing pressure drags on TV set-top box market; streaming dongles to top 27 million by 2019, says IHS
- HMI lowers 2015 revenue outlook, says report
- AMOLED panels used in 20% of China smartphones sold during 1H15, says firm
- Xiaomi and Huawei devices account for nearly 3rd of smartphones shipped in China in 2Q15, says Canalys
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...