- SAS reportedly to raise funds for acquisitions
- AUO sets up PV systems totaling 23.4MWp in Taiwan
- Taiwan Li-ion battery makers look to data center applications
- Samsung, TSMC Solid State Lighting reportedly to quit LED lighting business, say Taiwan makers
- Apple announces financial results for fiscal 4Q14
- Wearable sensor market to expand sevenfold in 5 years, says IHS
- Motherboard players and Intel to face challenges over CPU product line management in 2Q15
- Aurora invests in GIT to beef up 3D printing business
- TV panel pricing increases in October
- TV vendors aim to ship 34 million Ultra HD TVs in 2015
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$3.6 billion in January-September, says MOEA
- Chunghwa Telecom participates in NCP submarine cable construction
- North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 0.94 in September, says SEMI
- Bitcoin mining ASIC supplier Alchip to debut on TSE
- Intel may stop providing subsidies for mobile solutions; switch to providing support through different methods
- Apple likely to supply more iPhone 6 Plus to satisfy strong demand from China, say sources
- Global smart water meter market to eclipse US$1 billion in 5 years, says IHS
- iEnergy launches second-generation micro-inverter
- TV vendors look to upcoming holiday periods for Ultra HD TV development
- Apple panel supply to come mainly from LG
- Tablet panel pricing remaining flat in October
- Taiwan science parks January-August total revenues up 1.75% on year, says MOST
- China handset camera module makers cut pricing by 15-20%
- GET reportedly to help Motech manage solar-grade wafer production
- Tera Xtal cancels plan to raise additional capital
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...