- Digitimes Research: Global high-brightness LED value estimated over US$12.7 billion in 2014
- MediaTek to post shipment drop in 1Q14
- Foxconn reportedly to start production of small-size OLED panels in 2015
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek to become AP market leader in 2014
- ASE likely to lose orders as plants might shut down over toxic leaks
- TSMC moves 16nm FinFET to risk production
- HTC One smartphones still available in UK after court stays injunction
- Taiwan market: CHT, FET to start selling iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display
- G-Tech to offer green building glass
- Sub 50-inch segment to take up 60% of Ultra HD TV panel output in 2014
- Compeq to report record revenues for 4Q13
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship 35.95 million LCD TVs in 2014
- AMD slashes desktop CPU prices
- Compal acquires new enterprise notebook orders for 2014 from HP
- Brand vendors to back down from releasing touchscreen conventional notebooks in 2014
- Suntech announces update on subsidiary share transfers and restructuring process
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- IC distributor Anstek reports flat performance for November
- MLCC suppliers Holy Stone, 3H post mixed November results
- Film-based touch panel makers to benefit from fast growing demand for inexpensive smartphones in 2014
- Falling memory prices erode Adata profits, says report
- Global 3Q13 semiconductor equipment billings drop 16% on year, says SEMI
- Xilinx begins delivering 20nm chips
- Passive component supplier Nichidenbo sales up slightly in November
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Disappointing sales of high-end smartphones and other unfavorable factors have discouraged PCB makers...
Win Semiconductors was named the world's top pure-play gallium arsenide (GaAs) IC foundry in 2009,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...