- Leadtek pushing into medical market
- Baidu adopts Xilinx to accelerate machine learning applications in the data center
- Qualcomm to return to TSMC but not for 10nm, sources claim
- Globalfoundries China fab put on hold
- Verizon launches MediaTek-powered smartphone
- ASML on track to post record 2016 sales
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- October medium- to large-size TV panel pricing up significantly, say research firms
- China market: Smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- India market: 35 million smartphones shipped in 3Q16, says Counterpoint
- China Mobile nets CNY88.1 billion for January-September 2016
- PChome JV provides e-payment services in Thailand
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Taiwan market: We Can Financial Technology launches smart POS
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Vietnam market: LED lighting demand takes off
- LeEco enters US market
- Passive component maker Mag.Layers sees EPS hit 6-year high in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Gamania provides mobile e-payment services Gama Pay
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$10 billion in January-September, says MOEA
- StarChip security IC fabricated on HHGrace eNVM process
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...