- iPad supply chain makers likely to report disappointing 1Q17 sales
- Industrial robot makers expanding capacity
- Transition to 18-inch wafers remains years away, says Applied
- TSMC on track to move 5nm to risk production in 1H19
- Qualcomm share of China AP market to hit 30% for first time since 2012
- Senyun to rent plants at CTSP for lens manufacturing, says paper
- LTCC device maker ACX reports record high EPS for 2016
- Acer provides smart health platform to Changhua Christian Hospital
- Advantech nets NT$8.96 per share for 2016
- SSD and eMMC prices to rise 15% in 2Q17, says DRAMeXchange
- Arcadyan sees EPS more than double in 2016
- Samsung steps up cooperation with China-based handset suppliers
- WPG expects sales to recover starting 2Q17
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue decrease in 1Q17
- HTC aims high while LG look low in India smartphone market
- Harvatek showcases transparent LED display at Smart City Summit & Expo 2017
- Epistar to produce VCSELs
- LG Display may become supplier to Samsung
- Qualcomm makes splash with VR announcements
- Advantech sets up WISE-PaaS Marketplace as IoT application store
- FCCL maker Taiflex sees earnings hit 4-year low in 2016
- Taiwan starts LWA 4G+Wi-Fi commercial operation
- Advantech introduces edge computing to IoT solutions
- Kaimei Electronic fails to acquire significant stake in Ta-I
- Merry sees EPS hit record high in 2016
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...