- Apple sets up first R&D center in China
- NXP establishing security standards for smart cars in China
- Analog IC firm Leadtrend grows shipments for mobile devices
- Telecommunications and automotive players form 5G Automotive Association
- Kingston affiliate buys 70% of Innostor
- Wistron NeWeb to post strong sales in 3Q16, says paper
- Sharp buys back office building in Japan
- IC design house ITE Tech looks to 12-15% sequential growth in 3Q16 revenues
- Digitimes Research: Global average LTE-based data transfer speed rises unnoticeable
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi TV 3s
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Nvidia CEO denies competing with partnering graphics vendors with Founder Edition
- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Lithium battery makers demand price rise due to shortages
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Taiwan 2Q16 TFT-LCD production value up on quarter, down on year, says PIDA
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- Fast-charging chip business booming, say IC vendors
- Taiwan market: Online advertising services in 1H16 valued at over NT$11 billion, says DMA
- Foxconn subsidiary increases investment in mobile service company Mango
- Taiwan IC distributors 4Q16 sales to increase
- Leading-edge leads the way in pure-play foundry growth, says IC Insights
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$2.32 billion
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...