- Inotera reports record revenues and profits for 2014
- Nanya reports strong profits for 2014
- Foxconn to assist China handset brands expanding sales in emerging markets in 2015
- Demand for fine-pitch LED display panels growing, but prices will fall, say Taiwan makers
- IoT opportunities reliant on dependent developments, say Taiwan makers
- Acer to help app developers enter international markets
- Intel cooperates with Spreadtrum, Rockchip to tap China mobile chip solution market
- Sharp estimates LCD TV shipments to reach 6 million in fiscal 2014-2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of large-size TFT LCD panels reach 66.99 million in 1Q15
- At least 30% of China-based white-box tablet vendors exit market, says report
- Prices for non-China/Taiwan-made solar cells fall
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile to focus on mid-range to high-end smartphone segment
- Acer to sell Liquid Z200 via cooperation with Bookoff in Japan
- TCL reports 3.5% decline in LCD TV shipments for 2014
- Lite-On Semi looks to flat performance in 1Q15
- Silicon Motion reports record 2014 sales
- Annual sales of e-bicycles expected to surpass 360 million by 2023, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to expand AMOLED production capacity 36% in 2015
- Taiwan solar cell makers set to lose US market
- AOT expects 2015 LED lighting revenue proportion to double on year
- USITC upholds findings that China and Taiwan PV makers have been dumping their products, says TrendForce
- China market: China vendors to beef up competition for CNY2,000-3,000 segment, say sources
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers lower prices to maintain orders
- Notebook vendors eye 12-inch notebooks
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...