- Pegatron lands China white-box tablet orders through Intel
- Global notebook demand to remain weak in 1H14, say Taiwan makers
- NAND flash suppliers to cut production to stabilize chip prices
- E Ink-developed Fina e-paper display adopted by PocketBook
- Sapphire ingot supplier Acme to return to profitability in 4Q13
- Digitimes Research: Notebook vendors and ODMs post shipment gains in November
- Digitimes Research: Global LCD TV shipments to reach 213 million units in 2014
- Aurora unveils first own-brand 3D printer
- Asustek aims to ship 5 million smartphones in 2014
- ECS expected to ship 14 million motherboards in 2013
- Mobile handsets to pass PCs as largest systems market and IC consumer, says IC Insights
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013, says IHS
- PCB equipment supplier Machvision posts sequential revenue gains in November
- Samsung to launch Galaxy Note 3 Lite in 1Q14
- Smartphones, Ultra HD TVs to buoy Novatek revenues in 2014
- HTC November revenues meet market expectations
- Syncmold expects strong growth in hinge/stand shipments for TVs and AIOs in 2013
- ODMs to see TV shipments sink in 2013
- Everlight expects over 30% of 2014 revenues from LED lighting, says chairman
- Toshiba to acquire assets of OCZ for US$35 million
- Movea, Nuvoton team up to deliver motion-enabled embedded controllers for Windows 8.1 and Android devices
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom aims at 300,000 4G users by end of 2014
- BlackBerry may replace core hardware devices business with software services
- Memory backend service firms likely to scale down capex for 2014
- Chip resistor maker Ralec sees revenues up for November
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Leading cover glass manufacturer Corning has been continuing to expand its influence in the cover glass...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...