- Toshiba, SanDisk reportedly among takeover targets of Tsinghua
- Taiwan exports decrease in September, says MOF
- AUO announces management adjustments
- Taiwan LCD driver IC firms look to post more than 10% revenue decreases in 4Q15
- Motech Industries, Tainergy Tech September revenues up
- AUO reports September 2015 consolidated revenues
- Taiwan panel makers show revenue declines for 3Q15
- GLT reports record-high revenues for 3Q15
- SerComm 3Q15 revenues hit record
- Synnex Technology September revenues up on month, down on year
- Everlight Electronics sees sequential growth in September revenues
- Lite-On Technology sees increased September revenues
- Epistar, Lextar Electronics September revenues up on month, down on year
- TAITRONIC 2015 opens in Taipei, Taiwan
- Taiwan market: HTC unveils mid-range Desire 728 dual-SIM
- Yageo, Chilisin report increased September revenues
- Inventec enjoys revenue growth in September
- Korea makers developing more AMOLED products as China ramps up LCD production
- Global industrial energy management system revenues expected to reach US$35.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Gintech revenues drop in September due to capacity relocation
- HTC looks to a turnaround in 4Q15 with new models
- Tablet demand stays weak, say Taiwan IC designers
- Gigabyte reports revenues for September
- Compal reports revenues for September
- Pegatron reports revenues for September 2015
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...